- Rated 5 out of 5by Sandi Gerrard-Gough, a year agoHoney provided a $29 coupon just for checking it out. Yes! That savings will fill up half my tank in 2022.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Christian Saborio, a year agoEasy to install and keeps saving me $$$ on most sites I visit, recommended!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17299881, a year agotrash! literaly! i don't wanna know what they search trough our pc's... and on top of that the referal system completely sucks
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17273257, a year agoHoney saved me 3 whole Smackers buying some lockpicking sets, so that's pretty cool
- Rated 1 out of 5by TLR, a year agoI have saved maybe 4 dollars with this app (not even kidding). Additionally, I never get my honey gold that I am supposed to for the past 2 years. I shop an abundant amount online. There should be no reason for ALL of those transactions to "not qualify" for honey gold credit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by voncloft, a year agohave to login everytime you use the app.....and when you try to login the window closes and never allows you to - it will just close the window no matter if you click on the sign in via email or google.
This app sucks
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13822541, a year agoWas kind of surprised. I'd forgotten I'd installed it, when a little pop-up came up, and ended up saving me an unexpected $10 out of nowhere.
It's privacy AIDS, but in this case, at least, you're not trading away your privacy for nothing, I guess.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Pepper-Dave, a year agoThis extension used to work well with Firefox. However for some time now it seems that when I click on the 'Item Options' drop down nothing happens. If I can't select options it won't save the item to my list. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the MS Edge version of the extension.