- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13822541, a year agoWas kind of surprised. I'd forgotten I'd installed it, when a little pop-up came up, and ended up saving me an unexpected $10 out of nowhere.
It's privacy AIDS, but in this case, at least, you're not trading away your privacy for nothing, I guess.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Pepper-Dave, a year agoThis extension used to work well with Firefox. However for some time now it seems that when I click on the 'Item Options' drop down nothing happens. If I can't select options it won't save the item to my list. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the MS Edge version of the extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17229832, a year agoHaven't given these guys a cent and they have probably given me $100 USD of discounts since using it - not used a lot BUT does work 100% free if you want it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14995831, a year agoThis is a good add on, I complained about it being incompatible with my VPN, gave it two stars. Tried it again today about a week later, with my VPN, its working. Maybe they fixed it? If so, nice work! Also the app it self is a great shopping assist.