- by Firefox user 16908156, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Useless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- by Savanna, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Has never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- by Masked Salesman, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5So far, this hasn't really helped one bit...i have yet to find a single time where this has actually saved me money on a purchase I wanted to make and since this is supposed to be an app that does that and it hasn't even been able to do so once, I'd say that would make this a complete and total failure.
- by Firefox user 13588094, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox had been running slow for a while now, and I figured it was just because I have many tabs open (even though they were dormant). It wasn't until I got the message "Honey may be slowing Firefox" briefly before it disappeared that I decided to start disabling some addons. Honey was the first one I disabled, and instantly Firefox was a million times more responsive. I no longer had text input with random delays, and scrolling through sites hanging. Much better now. Most the coupons I got were not that good anyway, I won't miss it.
- by Firefox user 17010062, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Forced sign-up, and trying very hard to appear as 'community' driven, and therefor trustworthy.
Forced sign-up are completely unnecessary for what it does, and i highly doubt their ethics.
imho a yucky company, not for me.
- by DeltaFoxHound, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I wanted to enjoy it but always has a greyed out icon and does not work. Won't allow sign in and opens an empty blank window. I DO NOT recommend installing it.
- by Lab, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly Honey stopped working months ago. It no longer works on any website including big stores like Amazon. The honey addon icon simply remains grey and clicking on it opens an empty window that doesn't load anything (it's just blank white).
- by Firefox user 14110864, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5All but one of my Droplist items just disappeared...why??? For over a year, I still cannot add items to my Droplist (using latest Firefox version)!!
- by Kyllingene, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I really want to like Honey, but within 2 minutes of installation there was an aggravating popup that wouldn't go away (it expanded really large whenever my mouse went remotely near it, then required me to click a small X to close it); since then, I have received over 2 emails a day from Honey, pleading me to come back. If you value your sanity over a few cents, do not install; if you value a few cents over your sanity, install away.
- by Firefox user 13924487, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Would not scan for codes on several sites but would allow me to used saved "Honey Gold". Tried to talk to their support but was told "those stores must not have active codes right now" one of the stores I told them about was HelloFresh who ALWAYS has active codes. I also let them know I had looked up codes on RetailMeNot and they worked but the extension will not even attempt to scan. So much for their tag line of "Stop searching for coupon codes".
- by dza, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Maybe if you didn't spam "Unchecked lastError value: Error: Invalid window ID:" from h0-main.js:1 in every TAB several times per second I would trust this extension a little bit more? Thats just rude to hog resources like that.
- by Firefox user 16865769, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Super angry at this company. Been using Honey since 2018 and all I have to show for it is 3500 points I can't redeem. Doesn't count almost 3/4ths of my purchases and after contacting support with receipts they said in essence, tough luck we can't do anything. Its so comforting to know that the $800 I spent at Gamestop which prompted my looking at my points and contacting them in the first place is worth nothing. Not even mad at support, they are just doing their jobs. Its just a garbage app unless you are absolutely neurotic about watching every purchase using it, and hoping it decides to actually activate rewards and not just pretend to.