- Rated 1 out of 5by yoohoo, 2 months agoScamware/Spyware. I've had this extension for well over 2 years now and it's slowly turned into a useless add-on that only spies on my transactions and history. The coupon codes don't work and it dramatically affects browser performance for no real benefit. I actually forgot I had it installed. The first few months it actually seemed useful. That time has long since passed. It was bought out by Paypal so it'll be yet another data miner with no real actual use except for invading your privacy. As Firefox is one of it not the last privacy based browsers, it becomes useless if you install garbage like this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dylfitt, 3 months agoThe app would not let me add anything to the droplist. I would click "Add to droplist" then it asked me to select the size and style of the item I wanted, which was not possible as the dropdown boxes did not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MrDrLiviu, 5 months agoThis extension was good at the begining but now it will ignore the good promo codes just to put their own promo codes or afiliate codes, best example of this is Gamersupps store, there are over 100 codes that give 10% off and many that give 15% off even free international shipping ones but honey will insist that the only code they have for that store is their own "HONEY" for 5% off, honey has become a scummy bussines and it makes me sick that they are actively ignoring whats best for the user just to fill their agenda. Scum
- Rated 1 out of 5by User, 5 months agoIt's search engine is absolute garbage, half the time the emailed recommendations aren't at all what I've shown an interest in, and for the places I shop, it either doesn't find any deals, finds invalid/expired deals, and after all that I don't get the gold credit for anything, even with big sites. I guess I'll go back to not having all of my purchases tracked by a third-party data broker who is just selling all my info and acting like they're doing me a favor.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gucciiz, 6 months agoHoney used to be my favorite plugin because it was so helpful in providing true pricing changes with online items.
But now, honey feels more like a tool for the websites in milking customers for more money.
For example, "Best Deal" used to be the best price in the last 30 days. But now EVERY price is the "Best Deal" even if there has been 2 price increases in the past few DAYS.
Honey is pointless and very deceiving.
NOT a recommended plugin for anyone.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Daniel, 8 months agowhile I'm sure this is great in America, as an Australian it is yet to find a single working coupon code and frequently slows down my browsing speeds on websites. Not useful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17946587, 8 months agoI don't think it has saved me a single penny, yet always pops up saying it will. It is connected with my pay pal and I spend hundreds of dollars and get no credit through honey. I am at a loss as to whether or not it even works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vorpal, 9 months agoAddon claims to support Amazon. But apparently only Amazon.com, doesn't work on Amazon.se.... This needs to be fixed for the plugin to be usable. Because it also doesn't seem to support *any* Swedish online stores at all.
- Rated 1 out of 5by totally_rad, 10 months ago"Popular Discount Code - Last worked 2 hours ago on X".
X site says "Sorry, discount code Y expired on Apr 25. 2023 01:00:00. " which is 10 days ago.
there is no way to flag this code as non-working.
- Rated 1 out of 5by The Real JCole, 10 months agoUsed to be ok, but can't log in lately. The google login pop-up window stopped working. Removed the browser extension as I don't get enough savings to justify the privacy issues.