by Ensign Epic, 4 years ago
Rated 2 out of 5
In theory, this works well. In practice, any privacy software or privacy-favoring Firefox settings seem to shatter its functionality. It constantly logs me off, and when I am logged in the app does not display my gold and key balance, saying it is zero. It also does not properly detect when I have completed the demo. Finally, Amazon One-Click setup is incredibly unintuitive, and I could not select a prior address. I want this to work , but right now it isn't. 2 stars because its website works.
- by Firefox user 17422514, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5I had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- by Firefox user 15444083, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- by OnlineShopper101, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Honey is THE BEST. I downloaded Honey when my then favourite Youtuber Shane Dawson advertised Honey in his video. I was curious and over the years I have grown to love it. I love how Honey always picks the best codes. I even checked all codes myself one by one just to make sure it did pick the best.. No surprise it did. I just made an online purchase for some summer clothes and saved £20! That's a whole lunch for me that would've been wasted. I highly recommend this extention over any other one out there. (#notsponsored)
- by SemmyRace, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I am always concerned by having price trackers and coupon appliers extensions, but this when I have to buy something I often install Honey because the saving are real.
- by Firefox user 17356273, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother
- by Firefox user 17284216, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I have save so much money, Bought a computer and honey found me a coupon that saved me 400 dollars. rented a server. Got another 15. Constantly saving little bits of money for one click. IDK what info Honey gets out of it but I'm 100% down.