- Rated 1 out of 5by Benzin, a year agoНе устанавливайте этот мусор, он платный. То что в FVD было бесплатно для любого человека по умолчанию - тут вам надо платить 2 доллара в месяц. Что, думаете за 2 доллара получите все? Залупу вам на воротник, тут есть и подписка на 5, на 10 и на 20 баксов. Надо кому нибудь объяснять разницу между двумя и двадцатью долларами в Америке и 20 долларами в России, Украине, Белоруси и остальными пост-советскими странами? Ищите аналоги, друзья, этот мусор этого не стоит. Да кстати, дилы обновляет по часу. Это просто пестетс...
(For DEV-Зарплата у продавщиц в магазинах в Словакии 600-800 евро, средняя ЗП в России, не в Москве, если повезет-240-360 долларов, налогов на все больше 60%. Давай, расскажи мне еще как тебе плохо в Словакии.)Hello,
Most of the features is free. The paid Pro version has only a handful of features:
I live in a Slovakia and it's pretty expensive here. The money from Patreon barely covers my monthly expenses :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by mathkaczy, a year agoHello , its a really nice add-on but :) do i cant find the option to avoid overriding the existing dial when adding the new one :/ done it twice and i don't like it , would be nice to have the old one slide somewhere or just preventing to override this way, thanks for support !
I see that we cant make a discussion here :) that's too bad
I know how the system acts , unfortunately when you hold the new dial in the mouse you can accidentality click the existing one, and its not a big deal , as long as you remember what was where you clicked.
Please consider adding a feature to disable overriding when adding the new one, I believe to not be the only one finding this usefulHello,
When adding a new dial, clicking existing will replace it.
You need to click an empty one.
If you don't have any more free space, then resize your group or create a new one.
To resize or change layout of existing one, right click the group name (or open the main menu) and select "Edit group". There you can change layout or dimensions to add more dials.
I hope this helps :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by maciak, a year agoVymakané rozšírenie, naozaj...keď skončilo iné dobré rozšírenie, bol som nešťastný lebo som si zvykol na dlaždice toho typu, potom som narazil, a vyskúšal GSD od Juraja a...voalá, nádhera. Praktické, konfigurovateľné, dizajnovo pekne zvládnuté, a hlavne rýýýýchle. A preto som si zakúpil verziu PRO.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Saenko, a year agoНе мешало бы отображение закладок списком, как в FVD Speed Dial. Если подобное возможно, очень бы хотелось это увидеть...
- Rated 3 out of 5by White Diver, a year agoOn the 4K monitor only the upper left corner of thumbnail is shown. There is a lot of settings for width, height, scale, resolution - but nothing helps to show thumbnails correctly (i.e. normal picture shrinked to the thumbnail size).Hello,
Could you send me a screenshot of the problem?
Also, could you reload one of the thumbnails and then go to the main menu (upper right corner) and click Advanced / Send error logs... and then send me the logs on email.
Unless Firefox changed something, it should works fine even on high-resolution screens.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12356330, a year agoI had been using clunky FVD Speeddial for years. It was not easy to use and it kept moving dials about - not any more since I found Group Speed Dial. I have been using it for about 3mths now. A lot more user friendly.
- Rated 1 out of 5by duckword, a year agoThis is great when it works. The free one only works about 90% of the time in Firefox. The images just don't show. Should not have to restart my computer every time I open a new tab. If the free one don't work why pay for the PRO.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14888428, a year agoЕдинственный недостаток - очень редко происходит Экспорт настроек вместе с Миниатюрами (получилось только 3 раза в 2021 году) и непонятна причина этого. А экспорт без миниатюр происходит мгновенно в папку "Загрузки".
- Rated 5 out of 5by KiwKev, a year agoGroup Speed Dial is a 5 Star Winner
Group Sped Dial is a Great Tab Speed Dial App, but the Back Up and Support is Outstanding from the Creator/Programmer and Owner Juraj.
Juraj, is a really nice guy, very good at his job, totally customer focused on providing us with a series of ongoing quality products aimed at saving us time and helping us to organize the hundreds of Websites we use and need to run our personal lives and especially our businesses on a daily basis, and I use it multiple times every day of my life.
I have had 2 occasions to send Juraj a couple of emails asking for help, and I have to be honest I was not expecting too much, but I have to say Juraj was very quick (that nite) to reply to me and, which to be honest surprised the heck out of me and he also solved both my problems and one of them he is actually creating a "Hot Fix" for as we speak, so you've Won me Juraj. Very impressive and I can't ask for much more than that.
Since using Speed Dial for many years I had to change due to the previous SDial, being removed from Firefox for various reasons, which I'm not privy to.
So I was not too happy when I began my search for a new Speed Dial especially after using and relying on one such a product for years, I depended on it like hundreds of other users and then I came across Group Speed Dial and so started the process of Learning and getting used to a new product and at first it was a bit daunting.
But after a short while and using it again to build up my speed dials it didn't take very long to be back up and running again with all my Previous Speed Dials.
GSD made the process pretty easy once I followed the Steps to Import all my previous SD Dials and that went very easy, fast and without any hiccups at all, more surprise. So now I am happily now a big fan of the new Group Speed Dial and what I really Like is the new features and extras that Juraj is continually providing as he grows his app business and I grow with him and because of his excellent service and a genuine personal commitment to adding new user features I also upgraded to the Pro account for 2 years, which means I can now back up all my dials 30 Groups and 1000 Dials to the cloud which is always synced and up to date, so thats a load of my mind especially as I am about to upgrade to Windows 11, I now have total peace of mind knowing that all my website dials are safe and sound in the cloud.
But most of all it's the person behind the product that really makes it all work and Thanks to you Juraj for building and continuing to improve yr products for us users, you've got me. And you totally deserve the 5 Stars.
All the best and Happy New Year to you and fellow speed dialers.
Auckland | New Zealand
10 Jan 2022Thank you very much!
I'm not very good at receiving compliments so if you could see me now, I'm blushing :). This must be the best review I've received in my 5 years history!
I'm happy I could help!
And stay tuned for the more and more features. I have a big plans for this year!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12750071, a year agoNach einer Bereinigung von Firefox komme ich nicht mehr in meinen Account obwohl ich den Professional Zugang bezahlt habe. warum muss immer an Dingen die gut laufen rumgespielt werden.<<<<<>>>>>nach 24 h wurde das problem behoben. Respekt!!! dafür gibt es wieder 5 SterneHello,
If you have trouble with login, please contact me to my support email.
I've released new server recently so there may still be some issues.
But all existing licenses are still valid, don't worry!
- Rated 4 out of 5by kooky, a year agoGreat addon but since v18, when it opens a dial in a new tab, it opens a new tab in first position instead of the last one :(Hello,
Thanks for reporting!
I'm investigating it right now in this bug:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13483851, a year agoGreat addon, almost a perfect replacement for FVD SD. I understand its still in development though thats why the 5 stars.
It would be nice if we can choose in which group the dial we are adding goes.
Im using your addon in both opera and firefox and for some reason the dial thumbnails are blurry in opera, i hope it gets fixed.Hello,
See Options page / Context menu / "Show list of groups in context menu for fast insert".
That may help.
Those blurry images in Opera and other Chromium browsers is a known issue. I will try to look into it again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by seven, a year agoreason i give only 3 is because, you cant link dials to bookmarks, so if i want to delete 1 dial will not be deleted from bookmarks, that mean i need to make two tasks in order to delete a page
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cael79, a year agoIt's not as good as Speed Dial [FVD] were. But it's the best we got right now.
If you want to open the same tab twice, for example the first page of youtube, you have to disable (untick) "Already opened page detection (see a "blue dot" in dial title)" in [General] or it will only focus on the already opened tab.
Took me way too long to figure out and it was driving me nuts.
- Rated 4 out of 5by PET, a year agoOk so far... but the onboarding & the visual look of the extension could be greatly improve.