- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14727022, 4 months agoI like it and have used it for a long time (several years); but, it is starting to get too complicated to synch and edit between multiple PCs. I think I may drop it.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
The synchronization should be fully automatic, just make sure you are logged in the same account and make sure your system PC time is correct.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bill Sr., 5 months agoUsed to work fine, but NOW images don't display on latest Firefox update! No info on a fix! Right now I cannot recommend this addon.
Follow-up comments 06-19-2022. I was never able to recover displays for any of the URLs I wanted to use. Though the displays were all missing, I could still click on individual dials, so I continued to use this addon. I'm a real novice when it comes to understanding your directions...but though I attempted to follow them and reload all the displays, I just could not make any of the instructions work. I've since deleted all the dials and want to know if I re-install the addon and restore each URL one by one to see if the displays will become visible again. Finally, your video is probably 99% usable by a large percentage of your followers. However, due to my hearing impairment I can't follow your message only because you talk a bit too rapidly for me to adequately follow it. Perhaps you might consider a step-by-step written version to help others who have the same difficulty as me. I do like your addon, but having the display would make it significantly better for me. Thanks for your consideration.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHello,
Checkout the "Fixing broken dials page" article I've wrote recently.
Sadly, database implementation in all major browsers is fragile so sometimes thumbnails breaks. It happens to some users more often, for others it never happens. It's hard to say why, could be also sign of SSD issues.
If you need further assistance, please write me email or create new issue on my github page.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Locutus, 5 months agoI was looking for something to replace FVD Speed Dial and ran across a article that pointed me to this. I've been completely through all the setting and have run it through it's paces and just love it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ian J. Saul, 6 months agoIt is THE best extension in this category, and I am CONSTANTLY telling people in all different sectors of business that they HAVE to try it. The cloud-sync option is WONDERFUL, and keeps all of my various systems at peak usefulness. Thanks!
Developer responseposted 6 months agoThank you Saul for spreading the word :). My marketing skills are pretty bad and I'm constantly busy with so many features and recently also some unexpected bugs...
So thanks again and have a nice day :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17070762, 6 months agoI activated the hide menu bar from the options and saved it.
Now I can't access my main options and setting because the upper bar is hidden I don't know if there is any shortcut will help or I can access my main settings from somewhere else
I wish you can help me because I really liked your extension
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHello,
You can open the menu also from the popup window (when you click toolbar icon, but you must be on the dials page).
From the popup you can also open Options page directly.
But good point, I guess I should improve this somehow for users with hidden top bar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16899019, 7 months agoобъясните пожалуйста, как удалить живой диал? У меня не появляется контекстного меню при нажатии правой кнопки мыши на таком диале
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHello,
You need to right click the live-dial name (title) or the surrounding area (the shadow) to invoke the context menu.
If you have more questions, feel free to write me an email to my support email.