- Rated 1 out of 5by Bill Sr., 2 years agoUsed to work fine, but NOW images don't display on latest Firefox update! No info on a fix! Right now I cannot recommend this addon.
Follow-up comments 06-19-2022. I was never able to recover displays for any of the URLs I wanted to use. Though the displays were all missing, I could still click on individual dials, so I continued to use this addon. I'm a real novice when it comes to understanding your directions...but though I attempted to follow them and reload all the displays, I just could not make any of the instructions work. I've since deleted all the dials and want to know if I re-install the addon and restore each URL one by one to see if the displays will become visible again. Finally, your video is probably 99% usable by a large percentage of your followers. However, due to my hearing impairment I can't follow your message only because you talk a bit too rapidly for me to adequately follow it. Perhaps you might consider a step-by-step written version to help others who have the same difficulty as me. I do like your addon, but having the display would make it significantly better for me. Thanks for your consideration.
Checkout the "Fixing broken dials page" article I've wrote recently.
Sadly, database implementation in all major browsers is fragile so sometimes thumbnails breaks. It happens to some users more often, for others it never happens. It's hard to say why, could be also sign of SSD issues.
If you need further assistance, please write me email or create new issue on my github page.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Locutus, 2 years agoI was looking for something to replace FVD Speed Dial and ran across a article that pointed me to this. I've been completely through all the setting and have run it through it's paces and just love it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ian J. Saul, 2 years agoIt is THE best extension in this category, and I am CONSTANTLY telling people in all different sectors of business that they HAVE to try it. The cloud-sync option is WONDERFUL, and keeps all of my various systems at peak usefulness. Thanks!Thank you Saul for spreading the word :). My marketing skills are pretty bad and I'm constantly busy with so many features and recently also some unexpected bugs...
So thanks again and have a nice day :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17070762, 2 years agoI activated the hide menu bar from the options and saved it.
Now I can't access my main options and setting because the upper bar is hidden I don't know if there is any shortcut will help or I can access my main settings from somewhere else
I wish you can help me because I really liked your extensionHello,
You can open the menu also from the popup window (when you click toolbar icon, but you must be on the dials page).
From the popup you can also open Options page directly.
But good point, I guess I should improve this somehow for users with hidden top bar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16899019, 2 years agoобъясните пожалуйста, как удалить живой диал? У меня не появляется контекстного меню при нажатии правой кнопки мыши на таком диалеHello,
You need to right click the live-dial name (title) or the surrounding area (the shadow) to invoke the context menu.
If you have more questions, feel free to write me an email to my support email.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Benzin, 2 years agoНе устанавливайте этот мусор, он платный. То что в FVD было бесплатно для любого человека по умолчанию - тут вам надо платить 2 доллара в месяц. Что, думаете за 2 доллара получите все? Залупу вам на воротник, тут есть и подписка на 5, на 10 и на 20 баксов. Надо кому нибудь объяснять разницу между двумя и двадцатью долларами в Америке и 20 долларами в России, Украине, Белоруси и остальными пост-советскими странами? Ищите аналоги, друзья, этот мусор этого не стоит. Да кстати, дилы обновляет по часу. Это просто пестетс...
(For DEV-Зарплата у продавщиц в магазинах в Словакии 600-800 евро, средняя ЗП в России, не в Москве, если повезет-240-360 долларов, налогов на все больше 60%. Давай, расскажи мне еще как тебе плохо в Словакии.)Hello,
Most of the features is free. The paid Pro version has only a handful of features:
I live in a Slovakia and it's pretty expensive here. The money from Patreon barely covers my monthly expenses :(
- Rated 4 out of 5by mathkaczy, 2 years agoHello , its a really nice add-on but :) do i cant find the option to avoid overriding the existing dial when adding the new one :/ done it twice and i don't like it , would be nice to have the old one slide somewhere or just preventing to override this way, thanks for support !
I see that we cant make a discussion here :) that's too bad
I know how the system acts , unfortunately when you hold the new dial in the mouse you can accidentality click the existing one, and its not a big deal , as long as you remember what was where you clicked.
Please consider adding a feature to disable overriding when adding the new one, I believe to not be the only one finding this usefulHello,
When adding a new dial, clicking existing will replace it.
You need to click an empty one.
If you don't have any more free space, then resize your group or create a new one.
To resize or change layout of existing one, right click the group name (or open the main menu) and select "Edit group". There you can change layout or dimensions to add more dials.
I hope this helps :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by maciak, 2 years agoVymakané rozšírenie, naozaj...keď skončilo iné dobré rozšírenie, bol som nešťastný lebo som si zvykol na dlaždice toho typu, potom som narazil, a vyskúšal GSD od Juraja a...voalá, nádhera. Praktické, konfigurovateľné, dizajnovo pekne zvládnuté, a hlavne rýýýýchle. A preto som si zakúpil verziu PRO.