- by Firefox user 16899019, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5объясните пожалуйста, как удалить живой диал? У меня не появляется контекстного меню при нажатии правой кнопки мыши на таком диале
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
You need to right click the live-dial name (title) or the surrounding area (the shadow) to invoke the context menu.
If you have more questions, feel free to write me an email to my support email.
- by Benzin, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Не устанавливайте этот мусор, он платный. То что в FVD было бесплатно для любого человека по умолчанию - тут вам надо платить 2 доллара в месяц. Что, думаете за 2 доллара получите все? Залупу вам на воротник, тут есть и подписка на 5, на 10 и на 20 баксов. Надо кому нибудь объяснять разницу между двумя и двадцатью долларами в Америке и 20 долларами в России, Украине, Белоруси и остальными пост-советскими странами? Ищите аналоги, друзья, этот мусор этого не стоит. Да кстати, дилы обновляет по часу. Это просто пестетс...
(For DEV-Зарплата у продавщиц в магазинах в Словакии 600-800 евро, средняя ЗП в России, не в Москве, если повезет-240-360 долларов, налогов на все больше 60%. Давай, расскажи мне еще как тебе плохо в Словакии.)Hello,
Most of the features is free. The paid Pro version has only a handful of features:
I live in a Slovakia and it's pretty expensive here. The money from Patreon barely covers my monthly expenses :(
- by mathkaczy, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello , its a really nice add-on but :) do i cant find the option to avoid overriding the existing dial when adding the new one :/ done it twice and i don't like it , would be nice to have the old one slide somewhere or just preventing to override this way, thanks for support !
I see that we cant make a discussion here :) that's too bad
I know how the system acts , unfortunately when you hold the new dial in the mouse you can accidentality click the existing one, and its not a big deal , as long as you remember what was where you clicked.
Please consider adding a feature to disable overriding when adding the new one, I believe to not be the only one finding this usefulHello,
When adding a new dial, clicking existing will replace it.
You need to click an empty one.
If you don't have any more free space, then resize your group or create a new one.
To resize or change layout of existing one, right click the group name (or open the main menu) and select "Edit group". There you can change layout or dimensions to add more dials.
I hope this helps :)
- by maciak, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Vymakané rozšírenie, naozaj...keď skončilo iné dobré rozšírenie, bol som nešťastný lebo som si zvykol na dlaždice toho typu, potom som narazil, a vyskúšal GSD od Juraja a...voalá, nádhera. Praktické, konfigurovateľné, dizajnovo pekne zvládnuté, a hlavne rýýýýchle. A preto som si zakúpil verziu PRO.
- by White Diver, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5On the 4K monitor only the upper left corner of thumbnail is shown. There is a lot of settings for width, height, scale, resolution - but nothing helps to show thumbnails correctly (i.e. normal picture shrinked to the thumbnail size).Hello,
Could you send me a screenshot of the problem?
Also, could you reload one of the thumbnails and then go to the main menu (upper right corner) and click Advanced / Send error logs... and then send me the logs on email.
Unless Firefox changed something, it should works fine even on high-resolution screens.
- by Firefox user 12356330, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5I had been using clunky FVD Speeddial for years. It was not easy to use and it kept moving dials about - not any more since I found Group Speed Dial. I have been using it for about 3mths now. A lot more user friendly.
- by duckword, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This is great when it works. The free one only works about 90% of the time in Firefox. The images just don't show. Should not have to restart my computer every time I open a new tab. If the free one don't work why pay for the PRO.
- by Firefox user 14888428, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Единственный недостаток - очень редко происходит Экспорт настроек вместе с Миниатюрами (получилось только 3 раза в 2021 году) и непонятна причина этого. А экспорт без миниатюр происходит мгновенно в папку "Загрузки".
- by KiwKev, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Group Speed Dial is a 5 Star Winner
Group Sped Dial is a Great Tab Speed Dial App, but the Back Up and Support is Outstanding from the Creator/Programmer and Owner Juraj.
Juraj, is a really nice guy, very good at his job, totally customer focused on providing us with a series of ongoing quality products aimed at saving us time and helping us to organize the hundreds of Websites we use and need to run our personal lives and especially our businesses on a daily basis, and I use it multiple times every day of my life.
I have had 2 occasions to send Juraj a couple of emails asking for help, and I have to be honest I was not expecting too much, but I have to say Juraj was very quick (that nite) to reply to me and, which to be honest surprised the heck out of me and he also solved both my problems and one of them he is actually creating a "Hot Fix" for as we speak, so you've Won me Juraj. Very impressive and I can't ask for much more than that.
Since using Speed Dial for many years I had to change due to the previous SDial, being removed from Firefox for various reasons, which I'm not privy to.
So I was not too happy when I began my search for a new Speed Dial especially after using and relying on one such a product for years, I depended on it like hundreds of other users and then I came across Group Speed Dial and so started the process of Learning and getting used to a new product and at first it was a bit daunting.
But after a short while and using it again to build up my speed dials it didn't take very long to be back up and running again with all my Previous Speed Dials.
GSD made the process pretty easy once I followed the Steps to Import all my previous SD Dials and that went very easy, fast and without any hiccups at all, more surprise. So now I am happily now a big fan of the new Group Speed Dial and what I really Like is the new features and extras that Juraj is continually providing as he grows his app business and I grow with him and because of his excellent service and a genuine personal commitment to adding new user features I also upgraded to the Pro account for 2 years, which means I can now back up all my dials 30 Groups and 1000 Dials to the cloud which is always synced and up to date, so thats a load of my mind especially as I am about to upgrade to Windows 11, I now have total peace of mind knowing that all my website dials are safe and sound in the cloud.
But most of all it's the person behind the product that really makes it all work and Thanks to you Juraj for building and continuing to improve yr products for us users, you've got me. And you totally deserve the 5 Stars.
All the best and Happy New Year to you and fellow speed dialers.
Auckland | New Zealand
10 Jan 2022
Developer responseposted 6 months agoThank you very much!
I'm not very good at receiving compliments so if you could see me now, I'm blushing :). This must be the best review I've received in my 5 years history!
I'm happy I could help!
And stay tuned for the more and more features. I have a big plans for this year!
- by Firefox user 12750071, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Nach einer Bereinigung von Firefox komme ich nicht mehr in meinen Account obwohl ich den Professional Zugang bezahlt habe. warum muss immer an Dingen die gut laufen rumgespielt werden.<<<<<>>>>>nach 24 h wurde das problem behoben. Respekt!!! dafür gibt es wieder 5 Sterne
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHello,
If you have trouble with login, please contact me to my support email.
I've released new server recently so there may still be some issues.
But all existing licenses are still valid, don't worry!