- by Firefox user 12356330, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5I had been using clunky FVD Speeddial for years. It was not easy to use and it kept moving dials about - not any more since I found Group Speed Dial. I have been using it for about 3mths now. A lot more user friendly.
- by KiwKev, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Group Speed Dial is a 5 Star Winner
Group Sped Dial is a Great Tab Speed Dial App, but the Back Up and Support is Outstanding from the Creator/Programmer and Owner Juraj.
Juraj, is a really nice guy, very good at his job, totally customer focused on providing us with a series of ongoing quality products aimed at saving us time and helping us to organize the hundreds of Websites we use and need to run our personal lives and especially our businesses on a daily basis, and I use it multiple times every day of my life.
I have had 2 occasions to send Juraj a couple of emails asking for help, and I have to be honest I was not expecting too much, but I have to say Juraj was very quick (that nite) to reply to me and, which to be honest surprised the heck out of me and he also solved both my problems and one of them he is actually creating a "Hot Fix" for as we speak, so you've Won me Juraj. Very impressive and I can't ask for much more than that.
Since using Speed Dial for many years I had to change due to the previous SDial, being removed from Firefox for various reasons, which I'm not privy to.
So I was not too happy when I began my search for a new Speed Dial especially after using and relying on one such a product for years, I depended on it like hundreds of other users and then I came across Group Speed Dial and so started the process of Learning and getting used to a new product and at first it was a bit daunting.
But after a short while and using it again to build up my speed dials it didn't take very long to be back up and running again with all my Previous Speed Dials.
GSD made the process pretty easy once I followed the Steps to Import all my previous SD Dials and that went very easy, fast and without any hiccups at all, more surprise. So now I am happily now a big fan of the new Group Speed Dial and what I really Like is the new features and extras that Juraj is continually providing as he grows his app business and I grow with him and because of his excellent service and a genuine personal commitment to adding new user features I also upgraded to the Pro account for 2 years, which means I can now back up all my dials 30 Groups and 1000 Dials to the cloud which is always synced and up to date, so thats a load of my mind especially as I am about to upgrade to Windows 11, I now have total peace of mind knowing that all my website dials are safe and sound in the cloud.
But most of all it's the person behind the product that really makes it all work and Thanks to you Juraj for building and continuing to improve yr products for us users, you've got me. And you totally deserve the 5 Stars.
All the best and Happy New Year to you and fellow speed dialers.
Auckland | New Zealand
10 Jan 2022
Developer responseposted 7 days agoThank you very much!
I'm not very good at receiving compliments so if you could see me now, I'm blushing :). This must be the best review I've received in my 5 years history!
I'm happy I could help!
And stay tuned for the more and more features. I have a big plans for this year!
- by Firefox user 12750071, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5Nach einer Bereinigung von Firefox komme ich nicht mehr in meinen Account obwohl ich den Professional Zugang bezahlt habe. warum muss immer an Dingen die gut laufen rumgespielt werden.<<<<<>>>>>nach 24 h wurde das problem behoben. Respekt!!! dafür gibt es wieder 5 Sterne
Developer responseposted 8 days agoHello,
If you have trouble with login, please contact me to my support email.
I've released new server recently so there may still be some issues.
But all existing licenses are still valid, don't worry!
- by Firefox user 13483851, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon, almost a perfect replacement for FVD SD. I understand its still in development though thats why the 5 stars.
It would be nice if we can choose in which group the dial we are adding goes.
Im using your addon in both opera and firefox and for some reason the dial thumbnails are blurry in opera, i hope it gets fixed.
Developer responseposted 21 days agoHello,
See Options page / Context menu / "Show list of groups in context menu for fast insert".
That may help.
Those blurry images in Opera and other Chromium browsers is a known issue. I will try to look into it again.
- by xxjohndifoolxx, a month agoRated 5 out of 5i adopted it after FVD dial bannishment from AMO and really enjoy your extension ! i could import all my old bookmarks dials from FVD easily and that's a really good thing ! keep up the good work ! 5 stars deserved !
- by BrowserUser, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is an EXCELLENT replacement for Speed Dial [FVD] -- The ability to export and import all settings and dials, between browsers; INCLUDING dial thumbnails, makes this an excellent replacement.
- by Brandon, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5A good FVD Speed dial replacement..but can you add a option to edit all groups at once
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
I'm planning this soon. I just need to think it through to make it easy to use and easy to build :). Maybe some "Apply to all groups" button. I will look into it after I finish current design upgrade.