- by Firefox user 14328031, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Consistently reporting wrong information (for ex. "Enable Text Compression") and throwing a warning that it's using an old version of the API for a few months now.
- by emceeMC2, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5This does everything is says it'll do perfectly. However, I did not realize what the intention of this plugin is. I was hoping to get the Chrome DevTools experience in Firefox, but instead all this plugin is is a shortcut to PSI, which is okay I guess, but who really needs a plugin for a shortcut? Not faulting the devs for this, they work really hard, and Lighthouse in Chrome is out of this world, and if Lighthouse would take more than a few devs to maintain in Firefox, I can't blame Google for deciding it's not worth the effort.
Four stars holding out the hope Firefox can a get a true lighthouse experience, and if not what's the point of an extension that's nearly fancy bookmarks? I love Chrome and all their developer tools!
- by Aaron Meese, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5The whole reason I tried this extension was to measure the performance of my app once I got past the login screen. The site didn't work but a Stack Overflow pointed me to this extension, which I assumed would get the job done.
It did not, as it was still not able to analyze past the login screen. If you need to analyze something protected by authentication, look elsewhere.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThe extension used to work for that, but we made big changes in the latest update as part of some technical debt management, so the extension now uses PageSpeedInsights API which requires publicly accessible sites.
For your use case, we recommend using the Lighthouse panel in Chrome DevTools. Be sure to disable the storage reset (click the settings gear);.
- by Nick Samuel, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Allows one click lighthouse audits which helps put Firefox on par with native Chrome functionality. Thanks to the team for porting this across and making sitespeed audits even easier to complete!
- by denis1276, a year agoRated 1 out of 5When i choose from ff options to block pop-up windows, the generate button from google lighthouse dont do anything. Other addons witch open result in new window work perfect. Please fix it.
In addition... i choose desktop for device and after restart ff the default bullet turn back to mobile. It cant be save my choice.