About this extension
Use your text editor to write in your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera). Everything you type in the editor will be instantly updated in the browser.
- Sublime Text - Install extension
- Atom - Install extension
- VS Code - Install extension
- Vim - Install extension
- Install the extension in Firefox
- Install the extension in your editor
- If using Atom or VS Code, you'll have to "Enable the server" in the editor's command palette.
- Visit a page with a compatible text field (
<textarea>, CodeMirror and ACE editor); for example hastebin
- Click the GhostText button in the upper-right corner of the browser
- If more than one field is detected, you'll be asked to click in it
- Once the field is selected, your editor will be connected.
- Start typing!