- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16791879, 19 days agoI would rather give a star to FF itself not Ghostery as it worked so well for me, however, the very latest Firefox update broke most of my addons incl this. I hate the fact that I allowed to update FireFox for it to happen. Now I have all sorts crap happening due to stupid Firefox update. Makes me wonder, is Firefox also going the money way to allow ads. I did reinstall, even deleted everything by FF to have a fresh installation but no, still not working.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17351771, 6 months agoSeid neusten muss man immer wenn man bei google ein Artikel sucht und dann auf den Link klickt um auf die shop webseite zu kommen Ghostery Pausieren da er es nicht zu lässt. Frage was soll das??
- Rated 2 out of 5by bananerfarts, 8 months agoit had no problems so far till recently when some pages wouldnt even load up, it would be a white screen until i "paused" ghostery then it started working, this needs to be fixed fast
- Rated 2 out of 5by ofcandy, 8 months agosad because it it the specific adds-on which disable image.BAIDU.com. The thumbnail can't be alterred. If you can please solve this bug because lots of Chinese user are looking for it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12356698, 8 months agoI've used Ghostery for a long time, but can't anymore because it causes pages to freeze up and hang now.
And looking into it, this issue has been a frequently occurring one going back some time.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Danohall, a year agoGhostery appears to be interfering with Yahoo email add block app. If I turn off the ad block portion of Ghostery, then Yahoo email add block works fine. Please fix this Ghostery.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sandro Linux, 2 years agouBlock Origin is way bettter than this browser extension and I do not trust the company behind this browser extension and I do not like the upselling for the premium verison
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13667143, 2 years agoWorks, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Rated 2 out of 5by sameer.indirock, 2 years agoWas working fine until a while ago. now every time i start firefox it is enabled but when i open a site like youtube or news, there are all sorts of ads showing. have to toggle it a couple of times to get it working.