- Rated 4 out of 5by Volkman, 7 months agoConflict with addon "zoom image": cannot disable settings "else" mouse right-click and left-click
- Rated 4 out of 5by Asset, a year agoThe best, no competitors here. THe only thing I miss here is the commands "scroll left" and "scroll right".
- Rated 4 out of 5by JWC, a year ago很好的手勢套件，只是以前搖擺手勢裡的設定-"[Popup]搜尋引擎"，功能可以正常使用，現在不行了，另外，滾輪手勢裡的"切換至右側分頁"和"切換至左側分頁"的功能看起來也是失效了，如果可以改善這點就更完美了。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Waleed Shahzad Khan, 2 years agoThe add-on is great but I would like to have touch pad gestures too.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kamikadza13, 2 years agoI use it to scroll pages by rmb. Please add some settings like percentage of scrolling page. Now it has only 1 page up/down. I want 80% down.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13160673, 2 years agoGesturefy 很好用，但有個問題，為何我將某個手勢設定為「開啟鏈結於新分頁」，但我就是無法設定「新分頁位置」
- Rated 4 out of 5by FIXO, 3 years agonice smooth gui, easy settings, but no text link or images gestures?
- Rated 4 out of 5by hxghak, 3 years agoIn 3.0.4, add-on will not work in moz-extension:// pages.
BUT I need to setup my gesture by using add-on settings in moz-extension:// pages!! It's rediculous. Hope to fix it. Works fine in 2.1.6 version but not work for 3.0.4 version.If you are using Firefox sync you probably experience a config conflict. Either open a bug report with more detailes here https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues or try to reset Gesturefy (Gesturefy Options > About > Reset)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16080593, 3 years agoバージョン3以降ジェスチャーの読み取りに高確率で失敗するようになりました。
評価変更しました。古いバージョンで問題無いため更新はしていませんが、開発者様がその後のアップデートで改善してくれたようです。With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14162863, 3 years agoVery easy to use mouse gesture addon.
However, it would be even more convenient if you could make a long press gesture.
（ex. Left-click the link for 1 second → open the link in a new tab.）
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14782726, 3 years agoThis Extension was great before 3.0.0 update, but now It's nothing but useless.
I would use this everyday. But now It can't even add new gesture because extension doesn't detect right click.
It's sad to see a great extension becomes trash...
Anyway, It's time to move to Foxy Gestures.
Edit: Reset config and now it worksHi. This is a bug and was not planned. There are already several issues about it: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/480
- Rated 4 out of 5by GRE1430, 3 years agoCan not open a link in Picture now. Can I go back to the previous version plz?
For example, I can open a new tab by using gesture on a Thumbnail of a gallery but now there is no reaction.
Ok I know what's going on now. I used → before to open a new tag. After the update → alone can not be save as gesture. I have to save it as more than one direction first, like → ↑, and make sure it works, then change it back to → alone. This time is back to normal. I think there is still something wrong with saving gesture function now.What do you mean with "link in Picture"?
Please open an issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues so we can help you better.
Yeah, you can switch to an older version. Look here: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/gesturefy/versions/
- Issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/482
- Firefox will update Gesturefy automatically.