This unique and free Backlink Checker allows you to check all backlinks on a page and see broken links and unverified links in categories no-follow links vs. follow links, internal links vs. external links.
An on-page link code browser lets you see the exact source code of any link on mouse over for quick spotting of issues.
Highlighting no-follows and links from own projects are supported as well as other power-user features.
All details at https://lrt.co/linkchecker/firefoxwebstore
* Live Links, Broken Links and Unverified Links
* No-Follow Links vs. Follow Links
* Own Network Links vs. External Links
* Source Code Browser on Mouse Over
* LRT Power*Trust for every link
* Live Filter Link Detail Table
* Built for professional SEO power-users
* Replaces all other link checker extensions
* "My domains" highlighting
* Blazzing fast link data export feature
* Ongoing development by LRT
1. Count the total links the page
2. Count the number of live links
3. Count the number of unverified links
4. Count the number of live links broken links
5. Different link scope for internal, links, within same root domain and external links
6. Count the number of Follow vs No-Follow links for every link scope. Click on those numbers to traverse through code details
7. Go to fancy review and export function (see below)
8. Full dynamic link detail table and export to Excel and CSV action
9. Show links by network status
10. Show links by link scope
11. Show links by Follow vs. No-Follow
12. Filter links by keyword
13. Mouse over any link to see details
14. LRT Power*Trust to measure strength and trust of the target page where the link points to - if this is very low, this could be a problematic or new page
15. Full HTML Source Code to review and possibly spot spammy things
16. Blue Marker for own domains (configured in extension settings)
20181212 v0.1.4 - Initial release
20190912 V0.1.5 - Added support for UGC and SPONSORED link rel attribute
20190917 V0.1.6 - Resolved issues with source code preview caused by "data-html" attribute.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs