- Rated 4 out of 5by Ansive, 3 years agoI have set firefox to open new tabs in the right side (at the end) using about:config setting
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent = TRUE
Foxy Gestures worked correctly as far back as I can remember.
But today Foxy Gestures started opening the tab directly next to the current one. It seems to ignore the setting browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
CTRL+T or the new tab button still opens the tab as expected.
- Rated 4 out of 5by andario2007, 3 years agoI´ve been using this extension for years, and I think it´s the VERY BEST mouse gestures addon for Firefox.
On the other hand, my extension stopped working several months ago, being completely unresponsive, thus forcing me to migrate to Gesturefy, which I don´t like as much, but always worked without issues.
It was not until I disabled and deleted this addon and its preferences, reinstall and reconfigured everything from scratch, that I could use it again.
Working great with the latest version of FF as we speak, which is something I haven´t seen in a long time.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13840166, 3 years agoNice extension, thanks!
I was using it for many years now, but sadly it broke lately. Randomly, my cursor was stuck - when it should be "link" hand cursor, it was still "text" vertical cursor, and so on. I was testing which extesion was causing that, and I can confirm it is this one - please, fix this, as I don't want to search for alternative ;)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Чувак, 4 years ago1. I dont find command "Open linck in current tab" (like addon Gesturefy).
2. I dont find the ability to add one command to different gestures (like addon Gesturefy).
3. I dont find command Open popup whith closed tabs (like addon Gesturefy)
4. At ideally, the faster I spin the wheel when use scroll up/down screen with mouse wheel, the faster the speed screen should be.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12055580, 5 years agocan you please answer as i would love to give 5 stars.
can you make it possible to have a shortcut to view the "tab" history list please.
Tab history would be amazing because then you can set a mousewheel gesture and immediately choose which page/skip back a certain number of pages instead of having to go pack page by page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13337279, 5 years agoWorks well on most pages with some exceptions, e.g., this page (firefox add-ons), a new blank page, andfirefox options. It would be perfect if all pages opened in firefox are supported.