- Rated 3 out of 5by ErmineMD, 5 years agoРасширение само по себе хорошее, но замедляет загрузку страниц на четверть секунды. Примерно. Особенно заметно, если нажимать кнопки вперёд-назад и смотреть на индикатор загрузки страницы. Без этого расширения лёгкая страница загружается почти мгновенно. С этим расширением — с задержкой. Аналогичное расширение Gesturefy (которое рекомендуется Mozilla) задержку не вносит. Другие мои 14 расширений тоже не вносят.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Red Fox, 6 years agoSeems to work, but one drawback make me to uninstall this add-on. After the gesture "Back" - move mouse from right to left it seems that something makes the status of "Ctrl" key as "pressed infinitely". So after this gesture the mouse wheel works as the Zoom In-Out of page instead of normal scrolling. Maybe I should change something in add-on options, but I have not found anything to correct this problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sinica, 6 years agoFor the most part does what limited gestures I require to navigate through my usual browsing, however one of my most used gestures, and what I use Firefox primarily for, "Save Media As" keeps opening to the downloads folder. It would be great if we could have this open to your last saved to folder . As it is, I have to resort to having to right click, then save image as just so I'd go automatically to my last saved folder, making this gesture completely useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13539528, 6 years agoThe add-on currently cannot work in every tab and has less gesture instructions than firegesture like it cannot support history tabs pop-up.
Since there is no further information about the updating of firegesture, I hope foxy gestures can fully replace it FF57 in the future.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Outerlimit, 6 years agoAlthough an excellent add-on, I am encountering following issues:
1. When you install it, on a brand new fresh install of Firefox, the built in gestures are mysteriously missing at times. You have to uninstall/reinstall it couple of times to get them back.
2. No way to open Multiple selected links using gestures.
Would appreciate if these things can be looked into by developer. Thanks for the addon