- Rated 3 out of 5by Hobbitland, 5 years agoWas using a different plugin before Firefox dropped all old extensions. This works great with new Firefox. Why Firefox still not have default zoom like Chrome/Chromium?
Works but upgrade to 2.1.0 lost all settings on all my Firefox instances on multiple accounts and machines. Hope it does not happen to all upgrades.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmad Samir, 5 years agoSimple and effective; it exactly achieves what I wanted. Some time ago, I'd tried to get something similar using firefox builtin prefs and failed miserably.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14420927, 5 years agoIt's a good addons but shortcuts (ctrl alt + / ctrl alt -) do not work, I activate it from addons and do not change the fixed zoom. I use firefox 56 italian version with windows 7. Fix shortcuts (ctrl alt + / ctrl alt -) please. Best Regards
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cory Michael McKenna, 5 years agoThe only reason I gave it this rating is because I see how well your rating is and the comments people make but I can't get this working and I don't know if it is me or the product. I have activated it (specifically set facebook.com in list of sites for rules and it does appear in the list), I have closed the facebook.com tab and re-opened and I have re-started Firefox and nothing works. It worked for another site but when I went back to the tab after testing Facebook.com, the other site had returned to its normal, tiny text for mobile phone folk (I am guessing). I really, really, need this product as it would save me so much frustration in life (pathetic? lol) as I am constantly having to zoom in on pages that the text is microscopic for me!
Update: I am not sure what changed but I independently test three different sites outside of Facebook.com (the main culprit for not updating at all) and now everything is working according to the specifications of the product. I am going to report my review as I had only given it 3 starts and I am in no doubt of mind that it deserves 5 stars. Thank you and sorry.Hi! I can´t imagine what's going on. It definetly should display the zoom you like but perhaps there is an error in the extension. If you like, drop by the extension forum https://github.com/Enchufadoo/fixedzoom/issues its hard to have a conversation here because I can't make multiple replies or give you a screenshot.
Edit: cool! glad it worked.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14404265, 5 years agoHello can you add the possibility to change of +1 or -1 fixed zoom with the keys? I tried the combination CTRL - and CTRL + but do not change the options of "fixed zoom" but change the original values of firefox zooming that conflict with fixed zoom value. I think that you can set the preferred zoom with the keys ranging of +1 or -1 is a comfortable I suggest you add it in the next version, thanks, hello