To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
FireLink - Copy link with keyboard shortcuts 2.3.2 No Restart
You can copy title and URL of the Web page in any format.
Support format HTML, Markdown, MeidaWiki, and PukiWiki. Format is customizable. Keyboard shortcuts, Edit title andURL, All tabs link, Select shortening service.
About this Add-on
Title or the URL format to a user's favorite information and links on the page, and then copied to the clipboard. Wiki or HTML formatted and given form, URL can be done to reduce and simplify the task.
To do the actual copy, please specify the link format from the context menu. You can use shortcut keys can be copied quickly with the last link format (Ctrl+C).
The link format HTML, Twitter has been prepared by the standard things like, you can also add your own settings. URL shortening the current time, and also includes features such as on the date inserted.
There are other features such as the following.
- Multiple link formats (customizable)
- Links generated from the context menu, customize
- Keyboard shortcuts created link switching
- Notifycation growl and use
- All tabs link
- Variety of special variables: Insert Date (% date%), insert a shortened URL (% isgd%), etc.
- Import & Export (Linkform setting share & backup)
- Edit the title, URL and link generation
- New!! Select shortening service
For more information please visit the website.
After installation, if the shortcut key does not work, please reload the page.
If there are no symptoms such as context menu, open Add-ons Manager (Ctrl + Shift + A), FireLink to [Disabled], next [Enabled] may be improved.