- Rated 2 out of 5by LLLLLLLllllllIIIIIiiii:::..|°|, 2 months agomisses much functionality,
preset themes are ugly and visually troublesome,
in custom backgrounds scrolling is very laggy
reverting all changes does NOT revert them; it sets them to some set of basic light theme colors, despite that you have still dark theme activated in firefox!
cannot import themes for editing
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13470261, 2 years agoPas de version en français, du coup je suis perdu dans tous les réglages.
Par exemple les textes dans les marques pages sont devenus très clair (beaucoup trop), et je n'arrive pas à trouver comment le régler car tout est en anglais !
Encore une perte de temps...
- Rated 2 out of 5by KirkH420, 2 years agoI don't know what I was expecting. I guess I thought it was going to allow me to not only set a bg image but also be able to see what the image actually is and maybe the entire navigation bar. Images only affect the tabs (windows 10). Uninstalled within 10 minutes.
- Rated 2 out of 5by bodwyn, 2 years agoOnly wanted to change active tab colour in dark theme (actually "System theme, following operating system" which is set to dark mode).
Couldn't figure out what was meant by various items I can change.
It changed more than it indicated.
Neither Undo nor Revert actually work.
Opened issue in GitHub.
Disabled add-on until it can do this 1 simple and commonly wanted tweak.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16934527, 2 years agoHas the features it claims. But on installation makes everything ugly with no simple way to return to baseline defaults. I only wanted to change a single color, with this tool I have to manually change all the colors and then the one I actually wanted to change. I will find a different solution.
- Rated 2 out of 5by soulrebelno1, 3 years agoNot bad, but could be a much better. Sadly, all your saved themes disappear once you leave the Firefox Color home editing page. And, you can't install your saved theme on another machine? When you try, it gives an error message saying the file is corrupt? The editor could be better, as well.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Danielle, 3 years agoReally needs to be able to create a dark mode on the new tab page. That thing is blinding after using dark mode everywhere else. It feels like something so simple. Either have it match the system theme on macOS, or a simple light/dark toggle. Doesn't have to be customizable or theme matching (yet), just has to not blind me. Otherwise, really cool being able to tweak your theme, would be 5 stars without this surprisingly uncomfortable experience.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Matt, 3 years agoThis extension is great! Love the simple concept, UX, and tools to colourize Firefox the way I'd like!
However, I really REALLY don't like that it overrides the dark theme on the new tab page. (And why only on the new tab page? Why not also override the settings pages and stuff?) If I disable the extension, then the new tab page goes back to having dark mode.
Really, this extension should respect default behaviour by showing whichever theme my OS is set to for Firefox pages... then allowing me to choose to override that theme by selecting colours for the new tab and settings pages. That would make this extension PERFECT! :]
- Rated 2 out of 5by MsGGonFF, 4 years agoI was repeatedly sent to Firefox Color to this to "create my own theme" after update to 68.2esr removed my UI. Have created and saved 5 times but the theme is gone on restart. There are no instructions on how to "add" the saved theme to my themes. Is this just a toy? Or can I somehow continue to use the theme I want? Is there any info on this anywhere? Nice interface and easy to use, but a disappointing waste of time so far.