- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13807447, 6 years agoIS AN EASY TOOL, IT HELPS ME TO FILL ALL MY FORMS WHEN IM TESTING A WEB APPLICATION. I WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD CREATE A CUSTOM FORMS FOR SPECIFIC PAGES.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ivo-yordanov, 6 years agoA must-have extension for any web developer! Extremely simple for configuring, yet very powerful! I love the way you can add custom fields and how you can configure them.
Note that simplicity comes with a price and what you cannot do is add different rules/configurations for different forms. Nevertheless this is a five star extension for me!
- Rated 5 out of 5by arnofly, 6 years agoGreat!
It's an amazing job, thanks for this. Your extension is a must have for web developers! It save my time. I appreciate advanced options that understand RegEx. The best dummy form filler I tried since a long. Beautiful icon ;)
An "auto filler" could be a good option, like the old extension Autofill 3.6.1 by thdoan, that wait a short time after page is loaded, before automatically fill the form.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vitog, 6 years agoSome basic instructions would be helpful. Form Filler only inserts random (dummy?) info, even though I have edited the custom fields. I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't figure it out.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoI am sorry you were not able to understand how to use the extension. The description does state clearly that it will fill random/dummy data. The custom fields allow you to customize how the dummy data is generated.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12609462, 6 years agoThe only downside it's that I didn't manage to setup my forms, only works as a dummy test. If you make it to work with our own data would be great!
- Rated 5 out of 5by ArashM, 7 years agoThis add-on was the only reason that I sometimes had to switch to Chrome, because one of my apps has a very long form fields that I need to fill with dummy data and this add-on is the only one I found does the work with no issue. I got surprised when I saw it's available here on Firefox now.
Kudos to the developer.