- by ivo-yordanov, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5A must-have extension for any web developer! Extremely simple for configuring, yet very powerful! I love the way you can add custom fields and how you can configure them.
Note that simplicity comes with a price and what you cannot do is add different rules/configurations for different forms. Nevertheless this is a five star extension for me!
- by arnofly, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great!
It's an amazing job, thanks for this. Your extension is a must have for web developers! It save my time. I appreciate advanced options that understand RegEx. The best dummy form filler I tried since a long. Beautiful icon ;)
An "auto filler" could be a good option, like the old extension Autofill 3.6.1 by thdoan, that wait a short time after page is loaded, before automatically fill the form.
- by Vitog, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Some basic instructions would be helpful. Form Filler only inserts random (dummy?) info, even though I have edited the custom fields. I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't figure it out.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoI am sorry you were not able to understand how to use the extension. The description does state clearly that it will fill random/dummy data. The custom fields allow you to customize how the dummy data is generated.
- by Firefox user 12609462, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5The only downside it's that I didn't manage to setup my forms, only works as a dummy test. If you make it to work with our own data would be great!
- by ArashM, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on was the only reason that I sometimes had to switch to Chrome, because one of my apps has a very long form fields that I need to fill with dummy data and this add-on is the only one I found does the work with no issue. I got surprised when I saw it's available here on Firefox now.
Kudos to the developer.