- Rated 4 out of 5by Medievalman22, 3 months ago(EDIT: Apparently this bug is already fixed)
Used this for a long time but it recently started breaking certain websites. Changes text colour and page zoom for whatever reason.
I'll be using the DDG extension which something similar.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13761862, 3 months agoAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Rated 1 out of 5by viridiskn, 3 months agoFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JayTee70, 3 months agoThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17558270, 3 months agoEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noitcereon, 3 months agoIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by veeblefetzer, 3 months agoAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.