- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17558270, 5 months agoEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noitcereon, 5 months agoIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by veeblefetzer, 5 months agoAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ough, 5 months agoI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it
- Rated 5 out of 5by CarolinaGuy, 5 months agoThis is a great app and have been using it for over a year. I notice that most if not all of the bad reviews are from users that have no idea what they're doing. How you can down vote an app that actually works is beyond comprehension but I tend to forget that we live in an Idiocracy now...