- by Psychopompous, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Since first installing, this extension appears to have worked well. But as of today, 7 January 2021, something has gone wrong: on logging in to Facebook, I get their generic error page. If I disable the extension, Facebook works as normal.
- by hosa, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button to indicate the active container as I prefer (by way of switchable icons).. Thank you for your consideration...
- by NIXOM, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5The the first time use all fine. Now is impossible surf into de FB platform w/ this ext enable. Very slow reponse, page not load completly, need hit f5 over 10 time for get page full loaded. If I disable this etx. FB run perfect. But w/out isolating :(
Please, fix this issue.
- by Firefox user 15781134, a year agoRated 3 out of 5With the last version ? Alert without any reason on every email field even if there is no link with Facebook. It's at least the case on my own website where I only have a LINK to the facebook's page that's all.
- by bodwyn, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Sadly 3 stars because
- each time I go to fb, tab often not being put in a container
- having to login each visit
Using in conjunction with add-ons Fb Container and Temporary Containers.
! You need to know the sequence though!
Add Fb Container add-on first.
DO NOT add a fb container to Multi-Account Containers (MAC) it stops Fb Container add-on!
Today I noticed a tab is on fb and is not coloured (not in a container) I disabled and re-enable Fb Container add-on and it immediately contained the tab.
The fb container I made in MAC keeps reappearing - removed fb from its site list but keeps reappearing in MAC. Will probably rename and add other sites to its site list.
- by Firefox user 13476815, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The only problem I've noticed on FB is that if I want to view what was a live video later (after it was saved) the video won't play. If I disable Facebook Container then the video will play.
- by MiguelDLC, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Good extension but the white bar at the top is very distracting and makes me feel like my facebook tab is my current tab at all times, I would appreciate if this white bar could be more subtle
- by pulsar, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It's a very good extension. But I guess multi account container is better. Because you can not use multiple Instagram account if you use this extension. Mozilla needs to enable feature to use multiple Facebook, Instagram if this extension is installed.
- by Bill, a year agoRated 3 out of 5As of today, 28 Mar 2021, Facebook Container 2.1.2 is BROKEN for 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit. It worked in 78.8 ESR 32 bit, but locked me out after the upgrade. When I turn the extension off, Facebook reappears. Remove, restart, and reinstall doesn't help.
 This version WORKS PROPERLY on 78.8.0 ESR 64 bit. I checked it on other versions running on my network, sync'd to the updated 78.9.0 ESR 64 bit.
- by Firefox user 16204986, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I like this extension but every time it pulls into a container it wipes history of the tab which is kinda annoying. I can't seem to see a setting for that so that might be a future feature