- by Firefox user 16871470, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5Consistently breaks various sites I use for daily business. page breaking settings persist after being uninstalled requiring it to be installed and once uninstalled pages go back to being broken.
- by Firefox user 14131075, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Une fois un site ouvert dans un onglet contextuel, il est impossible de le "sortir".
On est obligé de supprimer le contexte et du coup les protection facebook ne fonctionne plus.
- by Firefox user 16791879, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Can anyone actually tell me if this works? I've had it for months and only ever once saw the container wrapped. It seems I just have it for a show and nothing else. Reinstalling does nothing. Resetting the browsew makes no difference. Can't remember what that time actually happened that it worked......
- by Firefox user 6189595, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Funktioniert NICHT! Es erscheint die Meldung :
“Dieses Add-on ist nicht mit diesem Browser kompatibel. Versuchen Sie, es für Firefox für den Desktop zu installieren.”
Dies, obwohl ich die neuste Firefox-Version heruntegeladen habe!
- by John Adams, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5OMG!! This add-on just totally screwed everything up and sent my MacBook Pro into super throttled mode with fans and processor blazing for hours!!! JUNK!! Also, pretty sure all my browsing information was being duplicated and submitted to FB because what else could be causing everything to go into over-clock mode? Soon as the extension was removed everything returned to normal.