- Rated 1 out of 5by Todd, 3 years agoDoesn't appear to do anything. The popup from the menu bar is blank. Tabs while on Facebook don't turn blue.
Response to Developer:
The address bar does not change. There is a fence icon on my tool bar. When you click it, there is a popup and it is blank.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoOh the color has changed from blue to your address bar color. Do you see "Facebook" and the fence icon on facebook.com?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Charles R, 3 years agoCouldn't get firefox to update - ubuntu. Hence, no FB Container. Will try later.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PGHSH, 3 years agoI tried to add it. When I clicked the "Add to Firefox" button this pop up appeared, "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.". It appears the FB IT folks (FB is owned by the NSA, CIA or FBI Spooks) torpedoed your attempt to block them. Nah, I'm just being paranoid again, they wouldn't do that :-(.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13404543, 3 years agoThe indicator line is SO annoying. I don't need any indications that my tab is contained. I'm just going to put up with Facebook spying on me rather than look at that stupid line anymore making me think it's the active tab.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15609885, 3 years agoAfter adding this app firefox became so slow it was almost unusable, after diabling app fire fox is still slow but better than it was. Crome is much faster.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15329588, 3 years agoCan't login with Facebook on certain websites and won't allow me to manually whitelist said websites either.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13131633, 3 years agobreaks every websites that use FB login, why can't I manually assign sites to use this container?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15497661, 3 years agoThis add-on is preventing me from sharing other peoples posts...It's got to go. Honestly I don't think I ever conscientiously asked for this to be "added".
- Rated 1 out of 5by M. Möhling, 4 years agoThis clashes with your "Firefox Multi-Account Containers" extension, all of a sudden this doesn't work anymore with facebook.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Charles, 4 years agoI thought I'd try this, and found that one thing it does is make it impossible to log into a site if you're using facebook to log into that site. When I clicked on the add-on icon I could get a list of sites that were allowed, and there was a section for sites *I* had allowed with nothing in it. And I could find no way to add a site to it. Not by clicking within the app icon. Not by going to manage add-on. And when I googled for help I found a page that said you can add sites but didn't explain how!
Had to remove it.