- by staticvoidmain, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Can you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- by Alex, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5For the most part I love this addon. I'm a proponent of giving Facebook as little information as possible. It's a little rough when you need to log in to a website using your FB account, but I've started avoiding creating those logins when possible.
My main point of feedback would be that Facebook owns WhatsApp, so I think it should get thrown into "Facebook Jail" (how I think of it) as well.
- by Twisted Code (Phillip M.), 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5It works great, except for the part where it can potentially cause data loss (switching a tab to or from the Facebook Container, e.g. by visiting Facebook.com from a Google.com search, causes the tab's navigation history to be discarded)
Note: it doesn't break your history menu or anything; as long as you don't clear your history, you should be able to get back to where you were by digging through that. However, it's quite tedious and for some people, Multi-Account Containers might be a better choice.
- by soulrebelno1, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5I had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- by hosa, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button to indicate the active container as I prefer (by way of switchable icons).. Thank you for your consideration...