- Rated 4 out of 5by modernaire, 2 months agoOne of the (if not the) best add-ons for Firefox. The only thing that's "missing" (that I'd love to have) would be the option of changing the aspect ratio of videos. There's a lot of stretched videos in 16:9 that were originally in 4:3 ratio. It'd be awesome to have an option to push them back to 4:3.
- Rated 5 out of 5by theSovereign1, 2 months agoHIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
After a bit of frustration working out the best settings on how it customizes YouTube for me, I have to say this is the best add-on extension for Firefox I have ever used thus far. Truly an extension to be placed in the "essentials" category...a true gem! I highly recommend this extension to anyone looking to enhance the YouTube experience and provide a prime example of the capabilities of the Firefox internet browser. I will definitely be checking out any other works published from this developer and will be eager to sample anything he publishes as the quality and effectiveness of this extension is now my benchmark which I will compare the quality all other extensions too! I urge all creators to put the care, time and effort Maxime has put into this product as it would surly increase the overall experience of internet browsing and insure Firefox's place as the #1 most sought after, downloaded and used browser on the market today, which would translate to a higher market share for Mozilla, their partners and affiliates. Quality standards such as this would attract even the most skeptical and die hard loyalists who prefer other browsers. Elite creators like Maxime set a trend for overall higher standards and reliability of software products, further boosting confidence of having a more enjoyable overall experience. BRAVO, and well done Maxime RF! Thank you for creating this for Firefox it is truly a testament to your skills and I have enjoyed using your product immensely!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Aleksandr, 2 months agoMaxime, could you be so kind to add m.youtube.com (youtube mobile) support? I moved from desktop version (via some addon that redirects) because it is way lighter on resources.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13515239, 2 months agoThis allows for contrast adjustment to fix SDR video on HDR on displays! No more blocky artifacts in the dark, and you dont really lose anything because you are cutting of most of the HDR excess contrast. Absolutely 5/5.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jamvaru, 2 months agoit's very good (love the suggested videos block, blank screen at end of videos, so good) [also appreciate the shorts block, very much so; can still view in a search result or channel, i guess ok, lol]
... except for a some things
I use other addons for
.continuous play (though it reverts to non-fullscreen)
,disable youtube miniplayer
.adblocking, don't need multiple blocks
.downloads, i never use it though; meh
Some things you do i do w/other
Some things you don't do
... today the problem is Speed:
I clicked on a like button and scrolled back up in FS mode, and it maxes out the speed. It says 2x, but seems like 10x.
I can't duplicate it, but it happens a lot. Today is the first time i 'saw' it exactly, but there is no explanation, no logical reason for it to happen. No button i clicked or even hovered over, afaik.
I have the speed options turned off.
Can you tell me what it is?
... oh, i just got it, the middle speed button changes with the mouse wheel if you hover on it. So i remove that button i guess. I thought it was just a 'normal speed' button. Can i change that? No scroll wheel activation would be great, ty.