- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16930958, 2 years agoWhenever you open Firefox, Enhancer for YouTube™ sets a youtube.com cookie.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16923504, 2 years agoThis used to be excellent. Doesn't work at all on MacOS lately. Seems to work fine on my Windows 10 installs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16913449, 2 years agoWhen this add on is applied, with video enhancement, the images have low frame rate, this is not an issue with Youtube in Edge, or Brave, or Chrome. It seems the speed doesn't work properly with Video filter addon in Firefox, I like colorful videos with speed but speed causes video to become somewhat blurry or slow processing. And support isn't there.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NoCrypt, 2 years agoThe latest version redirect to random community post when trying to click a video. Temporary solution : downgrade one version
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dawn, 2 years agoUse to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ivo, 2 years agoArruinaron por completo este addon. Una pena.
Regresé a la versión 2.0.101. Como hago para que no se pueda actualizar ?
- Rated 1 out of 5by 908K, 2 years agolmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- Rated 1 out of 5by xa, 2 years agoHorrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14561937, 2 years agohas likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12373216, 2 years agoEnjoyed this; the last update with this moving envelope symbol that cannot be removed is unacceptable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13632265, 2 years agoWhy did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16710954, 2 years agoThe recent update is the worst one in UI
I just logged in to submit this review.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Amin, 2 years agoThe recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?