- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17269299, a year agoFirefox will not use it and states only US pack available for my locale. So uses US spellings. I want to use British English!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15762528, a year agoCompletely overridden by the standard issue US English that cannot and will not let me replace it with the correct English for my locale, UK.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Patrick Neylan, a year agoSays it's installed but it simply doesn't work. Spell check still marks UK spellings as wrong.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14410573, a year agono matter WHAT i do, firefox ALWAYS resorts to USA spelling.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Robert Phair, a year agoQuite incomplete but better than anything else free out there & I appreciate this author's maintenance over the years.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14176932, a year agoDoesn't work. I can write any spelling at all on Twitter and it does nothing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17129577, a year agoIt do nothing. I have installed the English pack and I still only have the Swedish dictionary.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ulterno, a year agoThere have been a few instances where certain forms of a word are detected as false positives, but those are low enough to not be inconvenient. (I have only experienced the dictionary part of it - in case there is more to it)