- Rated 5 out of 5by Chuck Miller, 4 years agoEmail Tabs is my most used, favorite add-on. I use it all the time to save the full text of stories so I can search for specific items, references, etc later.
It is extremely useful, and allows you to select any your currently open tabs to include in the email, with links to each separate tab/story at the top of the email.
I can not say enough good things about this app.
(and oddly, I cant seem to find a place to contribute to / fund their efforts - hey guys, am I missing the "contribute $" link?)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Steven Shaw, 4 years agoDidn't work unfortunately. Might be because I'm using Multi-Account Containers and have Gmail set to Always open in "Google" (my container for Google websites).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14279307, 4 years agoExcellent! I have been looking for this functionality for a while. Tried a couple of email share extensions without much luck (had problems with multiple Gmail accounts). I often send article lists to people, and this extension makes it much easier because I can just select from among my current tabs and send multiple links in a single email.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15252008, 4 years agoWork terrifically well! Email just 1 website, or a dozen if doing research, give links, with screenshot of visible, or with article for each, add comments to email to explain to others or record for your own future use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15204423, 5 years agoRendering services, lists, and other solution is B2B Technology lists major intention.
We provide world-class services to support you and mollify your business worries.
Focusing solely on customer satisfaction.
Visit us - http://bit.ly/2YGMY1H
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13112851, 5 years agoThis is one feature I've been waiting for in Firefox. To be able to email one (or more) tabs quickly and easily, so I can read or reference it later is powerful. Or being able to send multiple pages of research to anybody in one email keeps the clutter down and makes it easy to track. Prefer emailing over Pocket.