- by Chuck Miller, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Email Tabs is my most used, favorite add-on. I use it all the time to save the full text of stories so I can search for specific items, references, etc later.
It is extremely useful, and allows you to select any your currently open tabs to include in the email, with links to each separate tab/story at the top of the email.
I can not say enough good things about this app.
(and oddly, I cant seem to find a place to contribute to / fund their efforts - hey guys, am I missing the "contribute $" link?)
- by Steven Shaw, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Didn't work unfortunately. Might be because I'm using Multi-Account Containers and have Gmail set to Always open in "Google" (my container for Google websites).
- by Firefox user 14279307, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent! I have been looking for this functionality for a while. Tried a couple of email share extensions without much luck (had problems with multiple Gmail accounts). I often send article lists to people, and this extension makes it much easier because I can just select from among my current tabs and send multiple links in a single email.
- by Firefox user 15252008, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Work terrifically well! Email just 1 website, or a dozen if doing research, give links, with screenshot of visible, or with article for each, add comments to email to explain to others or record for your own future use.
- by Firefox user 15204423, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Rendering services, lists, and other solution is B2B Technology lists major intention.
We provide world-class services to support you and mollify your business worries.
Focusing solely on customer satisfaction.
Visit us - http://bit.ly/2YGMY1H
- by Firefox user 13112851, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is one feature I've been waiting for in Firefox. To be able to email one (or more) tabs quickly and easily, so I can read or reference it later is powerful. Or being able to send multiple pages of research to anybody in one email keeps the clutter down and makes it easy to track. Prefer emailing over Pocket.