- Rated 2 out of 5by Definitely Not A Shark, 9 days ago1080p limitations should be mentioned at the top of the description - other addons run the conversion just fine by using local hardware resources. Uninstalled and chose a different addon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Epuni, 4 months agoIt doesn't work as well as it used to. Have to refresh page repeatedly to actually be able to download. It always says 0KB on the first try. Edit: Thank you so much for fixing it! This developer is the best!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jonma, 7 months agoOof ...body, if you're not gonna do the work properly, just don't do it...
If IDM can download audio and video together why can't you? smh
Don't give me that BS explanation of that you need servers to do it. YOU DON'T.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Serge, a year agoI used to defend the developper of this module against criticism about issues, because I know that YouTube constantly modifies its code to prevent downloading.
However since a few months this add-on never worked correctly and the support answers didn't satisfy me at all (well, mainly because they never answered my last message).
I sincerely hope it will get better in a near future but I fear it won't really
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17408277, 2 years agoPushing pro-subscription for 1080p videos it's a terrible way to promote you extension. Ask pro subscription for something worthy of such as 4k or 8k videos options. Otherwise, better to look for alternative extensions or webpages.