- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12667051, 8 days agoSince the last update to many sites don't work any longer. I deactivated the extension.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17164709, 5 months agoЗа*бал вылазить в каждом поисковом запросе. Мен это расширение на*уй не нужно, слишком оно назойливо
- Rated 2 out of 5by Cronodoug, 6 months agoExtreme censorship, but shows GORE content in common searches in safeshare and displays illogical content based on your address.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jason, 6 months agoSeems to only protect within their search engine. And don't care for their engine's UI or results For me, this add-on is redundant.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17052953, 7 months agoThe information this app provides is useful, but it keeps turning itself off and I have to re-enable it on every site I navigate to, rendering it fairly useless.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13654059, 7 months agoBuono, ma perché la Email Protection è disponibile solo per i Chrome-based o per Firefox su Mac?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rhonda, 9 months agoDuckDuckGo exhausts me. It rarely brings up what I'm looking for, even when I enter detailed queries with dates or simple queries. I find myself going to other search engines to find a current answer to my query.
- Rated 2 out of 5by CJ, a year agoI've used this extension for years; It previously worked very well to integrate DDG with my browser, and filter trackers without breaking websites. However, the decision by leadership to curate search results that they deem "fake" has adversely affected my opinion of this add-on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rick, a year agoSlows many websites to a painful crawl. Took me quite some time to pinpoint as I never thought DDG would be the culprit.
If you enjoy or need weather radar maps & such, this addon will render them almost useless...
Developer responseposted a year agoHey sorry about this, do you have an example URL that we could test on your behalf? Thank you
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14671411, 2 years agoBreaks logins on many sites. For example, Fedex.com gives me an error message when I try to log in. If I disable the DuckDuckGo extension and reload, I can log in with no problem. Too bad, because I love DuckDuckGo as a search engine. But this extension is apparently too aggressive for many websites to work properly.
- Rated 2 out of 5by DaveHove, 2 years agoI use this extension in Firefox on my home PC with no problems. However, when I try to use it on my work PC, Firefox won't load any web pages until I disable the extension - which is very frustrating. No doubt there is something different in settings which I am unaware of which is preventing the pages from opening?
The other extensions which I use, AdBlocker Ultimate & Facebook Contaner, seem to work fine on both PC's.
- Rated 2 out of 5by MKL.MH, 2 years agoJe n'ai rien contre l'extension, juste contre le moteur : Premier essai, première recherche, pas foutu de comprendre les mots clés que j'ai entré "graines de niger" ne m'a sorti pour résultat que des pages "graines de nigelle" aucun autre moteur de recherche que j'ai essayé ensuite ne s'est planté, c'est le seul ! Donc je n'ai pas de temps à perdre avec ce genre d’approximation.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14816641, 2 years agoMostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- Rated 2 out of 5by Chtiland, 2 years agoDDG is quite good search engine, but this extension makes too much slow-downs on many sites.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12900474, 2 years agois not displaying some sites correctly, maybe some conflict with the ublock origin
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jerry Photo 69, 2 years agoTwice now when I've had problems with sites acting weird, (like not being able to resize or even move a window) it's turned out to be DuckDuckGo. Think I'm done with it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16377609, 2 years agoBUG! This week it started blocking all connections to my bank's billpay service (netteller.com)... not sure why.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14344682, 3 years agoTried this for some time but search results in UK are poor.