Review by Firefox user 14816641
Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14816641, 2 years ago
Mostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- Rated 5 out of 5by Anonyme, 6 days agoDuckDuckGo est très pratique que se soit pour la recherche ou pour la vie privée
- Rated 2 out of 5by muddypantz, 11 days agoUses Bing Microsoft trackers. Not as private as they say. Search for yourself on this topic.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dw5, 14 days agonice extension, but breaks XML document tree preview https://twitter.com/0x8616/status/1657756261226520576
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14700629, 15 days agoI have tried this add-on with all three of my browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. The browsers became maddeningly slow.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17890838, 24 days agoMesses with website contents, breaks websites. Lacks options to turn off stupid features.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Minifix, a month agoWorked fine until recently. Now it blocks interactive content such as buttons and links on most websites. Had to switch it off.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17883374, a month agoChange default search engine without asking.
Guys, you have to ask permission before you change my settings.