- by -, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5it still works but it's as uncomfortable as it gets... always reinstall windows.zip package. not capturing clicks. jdownloader2 itself sucks by being slow (java?). what a process right? worse than 20 years ago.. no native downloader plugin exists.
thanks mozilla to stay in the past with this browser. YET another inconvenience.
- by Firefox user 15092931, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5works on multiple windows systems, but from time to time it forget my credentials.
next problem: the credential login dialog will close after I pasted my email and THEN TRY to paste my password into dialog ... so I have to choose ONE :-(
- by Doug®, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't work with Firefox now, only Chrome.
Don't waste your time; it's been reported on GitHub with no response from the dev.
What a shame. I donate to FOSS projects that don't suck.
- by Firefox user 14796280, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I found the add-on setup process with JS to be too complicated and wasn't working. I really just needed a quick/easy solution to manage downloads with multiple threads and ability to resume, etc.
- by Firefox user 14746499, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Альтернатива другим прогам??? Вы серьёзно??? А работать эта фишка дожна? или просто закинул и понтуйся наличием? Когда заработает, тогда и поговорим!