- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14605519, a month agoDoesn't work.
Developer responseposted a month agoSome websites do things to stop addons like this from working, and I can't change that. But the addon definitely works on sites that don't take such countermeasures. I use it myself in the latest firefox, as do many other happy reviewers. Don't use reviews for misplaced and false bug reports, they belong in an email with proper information like which site you're trying to use it on. Simply writing "doesn't work" is an utter waste of everyone's time and blatantly wrong.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ragernothingworks, a month agoIt just does not work, you can click all you like, it won't download on Firefox.
Developer responseposted a month agoSorry but I'm using firefox and this addon myself, and it definitely works, as it does for other people too. There are some sites that do things that prevent addons like this from working (e.g. clickable overlays on images), you may be trying to use it on such a site. Fair enough it doesn't work then but that's no basis to say this addon never works. Please use reviews only for serious, well prepared review content.
- Rated 5 out of 5by JebDude, 5 months agoThis extension is great. A quick and easy "Download Button" on images is exactly what I was looking for.
I find that some sites really try to obfuscate their images. In that case I just have to analyze the src HTML to find the original link, open it, and then download.
But the quick-and-easy button is what I wanted. Thanks dev!
- Rated 4 out of 5by MIM, 9 months agoIt's a good extension, it downloads orginal size image with Double-click, but it downloads image with random name & without extension (.webp, .jpg, etc). The image that is hyper-link too, you can right-click on image to download it, what it needs is to download image with page title name & with extension (.webp, .jpg, etc).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ohitsdarkouthere, a year agoI greatly enjoy the ease with which this program helps me save a whole mess of images when other add-ons give up trying to do the work. I only experience trouble double-click saving images from Twitter which is simple enough to overcome by saving from browser normally.
About the only thing I'd like to have added is a button to turn the addon on or off for a tab. It does some funny things when playing games in a browser window,