- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't prevent udemy.com from preloading every video.
- Rated 3 out of 5Via on-off testing I have determined that my HP desktop will not awake from sleep mode if Firefox is running with this extension running.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work
- Rated 1 out of 5Several issues with this addon that made me uninstall it:
- It simply doesn't work for some news websites that autoplay HTML5 video.
- The options menu displays a table of exceptions you've added, but it's always blank and can't be edited.
- It doesn't have any way of adding global exceptions for things like Bandcamp, where each artist has a domain prefix you must allow manually to get tracks auto-advancing.
- Most critically, this disables audio in many video conferencing web apps like Google Meet, and disabling the addon for them doesn't always work.
- Rated 2 out of 5This plugin works where the built in firefox html 5 blocker does not (no matter how I configure it) which would normally mean 5 stars.
However it also for some reason blocks web fonts. As a developer that is a big issue for me and as a developer I have no idea why this html5 blocker would prevent webfonts from loading.
Because it works well 5 stars because it breaks websites fonts -3 stars
- Rated 5 out of 5Great! Can you please make an option to block only video looping (separately from autoplay and preload)!!!??? You would save millions of users from crazy ads! :) This should be a must!
- Rated 5 out of 5Niech Cię Bóg (wybierz sobie który) błogosławi za to rozszerzenie :)
- Rated 1 out of 5I have to DISABLE or REMOVE this extension in order to allow preloading to occur. "Pause Autoplay" and "Disable Preloading" check boxes do not function for individual sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Stops annoying autoplay on Yahoo sites while none of the Firefox autoplay settings work (including Options, about:addons, about:config)
- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't seem to allow manually adding domains. Having to visit every domain individually is a pain. Not for me.
- Rated 3 out of 5I'm glad to have this, to stop autoplay videos at Yahoo News. Unfortunately, it has no effect at YouTube, or many other media sites.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work, unfortunately.
- Rated 2 out of 5The extension works inconsistently.
- Rated 5 out of 5Finalement un moyen efficace de bloquer les vidéos sur yahoo qui se lancent toutes seules, que ni le réglages du module Flash, ni le passage en "false" du media.autoplay.enabled dans l'about:config de Firefox ne géraient...
- Rated 5 out of 5Works like a charm! Thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5No matter what, it'll always prevent a page from preloading. Even when you set a page to preload. Which prevents proper use of Youtube.