Rated 3.3 out of 5
3.3 Stars out of 5
- by ri_o, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Diese App blockiert unter Firefox in GMAIL beim Schreiben von Mails das Drop-down-Menü der vorhandenen Kontakte/Gruppen. Man kann Kontakte nur mehr einzeln, händisch eintippen. Aus diesen Gründen ist das Add-on unbrauchbar.
- by Firefox user 12451812, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Whomever gave 1 star and is saying to use Video Autoplay Blocker is probably the author of that garbage add-on. It does not work at all.
THIS ADDON WORKS PERFECTLY
- by Firefox user 13331000, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Please fix this to work with JW player.
Would have a 5★ review if it were not for making JW Player crash out — and JW Player is the most common embedded player, claimed to be on 2 million websites. This IS fixable because as another reviewer pointed out, the rival "Video Autoplay Blocker" addon works fine with these sites — the only reason I'm not using that addon is because it often leaves its "play" button at random positions on the site I'm viewing.
- by kay, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Does what it says. If you want to preload videos/thumbnails, you can by hovering the mouse enough times or clicking and releasing (to activate the media). The only problem I saw is that in some websites, like reddit, don't play videos with the extension on -- they don't work. But this is very minimal.
- by Dewnan, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Works but errors videos... try 'Video Autoplay Blocker' addon. It works good in my testing so far.
It puts a 'Play Video' in top corner.. WORKS GREAT and I checked the code with 'Extension Source Viewer' and it is clean, no spyware in it. 5 STARS!
- by Firefox user 15231952, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working in FF 70.0.1 (64-bit) on any of the multiple offenders' websites I have checked: MSN, Yahoo, CNN, etc... All videos autoplay as annoying usual.
- by chmmr, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Several issues with this addon that made me uninstall it:
- It simply doesn't work for some news websites that autoplay HTML5 video.
- The options menu displays a table of exceptions you've added, but it's always blank and can't be edited.
- It doesn't have any way of adding global exceptions for things like Bandcamp, where each artist has a domain prefix you must allow manually to get tracks auto-advancing.
- Most critically, this disables audio in many video conferencing web apps like Google Meet, and disabling the addon for them doesn't always work.
- by Firefox user 13512828, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5This plugin works where the built in firefox html 5 blocker does not (no matter how I configure it) which would normally mean 5 stars.
However it also for some reason blocks web fonts. As a developer that is a big issue for me and as a developer I have no idea why this html5 blocker would prevent webfonts from loading.
Because it works well 5 stars because it breaks websites fonts -3 stars