It also supports Spanish, German, French language alongside English.
To change the language:
- Navigate to Add-ons page,
- Choose Extensions in sidebar,
- Choose Dictionary Anywhere,
- Click on options (preferences on mac),
- Select the language you want, and save.
You can now download the words and meanings you searched for, so that you can practice them later, this will help increase your vocabulary.
Enjoy Reading Uninterrupted!!!
You can report bugs and feature request on Github.
Note: If you are using Firefox version 62 and below, Please Enable dom.webcomponents.shadowdom.enabled in about:config.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Add-on Links
- 32.45 KB
- Last updated
- 2 months ago (Dec 14, 2019)
- GNU General Public License, version 3.0
- Version History
1. Added French, Spanish, and German languages.
2. Added option to download history of words you have searched with meaning, so that it can help increase your vocabulary.
3. Added option to enable trigger key, so that you can use that and double click together to show meaning.