- Google Tag Manager (dataLayer)
- Adobe Launch rules and data elements
- Adobe DTM page load rules
- Tealium & TagCommander data layers
dataslayer also displays tags (including pageviews, variables, and click events) from:
- Google Analytics (including Universal Analytics / analytics.js, dc.js, and ga.js)
- Adobe Analytics / Omniture SiteCatalyst
dataslayer supports multiple tag management data layers / containers on a single page, including those in embedded iframes.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Access browser activity during navigation
- Add-on Links
- 425.04 KB
- Last updated
- a month ago (Jan 16, 2020)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History
Added alphabetical sorting option.