- by samb0lt, 19 days agoRated 3 out of 5Web Pages load slower with this extension even on my high end gaming laptop, and this is after the data has already been received from the internet for the webpage but the extension adds time applying dark theme to websites. Also extension consumes enough system resources to kick in my laptop fan when alternatives like "Dark background and light text" doesn't.
- by NikosE, 20 days agoRated 3 out of 5I really wanted to like this addon. It does the best dark mode and everything works good, most of the times. However, when my laptop is under load, this addon delivers the final blow. Firefox becomes soooo slow!
I highly suggest it if you are a casual user, but if you push you device to work hard you should avoid this. I am sorry. 3 stars.
- by Nicole Ahmed, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5I love this addon but unfortunately on my samsung android tab the fusty performance is significantly reduced. Tabs tabs much longer to load. Details of browser and os below
Nightly 210213 17:03 (Build #2015793097)
AC: 73.0.20210212205146, 2850e0b9c
Samsung sm t530
- by Teth, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Nice plugin, it's just a pity that it doesn't always work. Sometimes the color of the fonts remains black on a dark background, or the font is light but the background does not turn dark.
- by Patrice, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Their of surfing on some sites, we can see a slight black flash when moving from one page to another on the same site. I didn't notice this "bug" on the Dark Reader for Chome version. This flash occurs on sites where Dark Reader has been disabled. Too bad.
- by Tony, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5I would definitely say this is a great way to make all your tabs dark, but it slows down all of my pages. I would have given it a 5 star but it's just that one problem. Please fix this but otherwise it's a great add on!!
- by VanNostrand, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5It works properly, and the interface is great, but I find that I have weird performance issues on my devices when it's used; desktop pc, laptop, and my Pixel 2.