- by Firefox user 15024586, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5В последнее время всё больше сайтов отображается некорректно, некоторые элементы ввода съезжают за пределы экрана, а ещё авторы ударились в политическую пропоганду. Спасибо, проживу без этого расширения
- by Niobium62, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I got a popup in the addon that links an article, decrying Russia's operations in Ukraine. I didn't install a simple dark-mode addon to be bombarded with more political nonsense. I just want to be able to use my addon in peace, for god's sake.
- by Firefox user 15094385, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Its Mozilla addons description page claims it "doesn't show ads" but when you go to its options page, it is absolutely slathered with advertisements for "sponsors" (i.e., the developer has been paid money by these sponsors to put this advertisement there). Extremely dishonest.
- by Kyoko, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Although my use of this app was no problem only my zendesk application somehow changed color to faded white and letters no color thus invisible.
My eye sight is pretty bad so that I was using this but now I am forced to move onto other app which can change the hues on screen accordingly. inquired through Twitter and through email to no avail. You did not respond. You should have responded to my inquiry.
- by Michael, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5What a piece of shit this extension has become! Completely crashes Firefox here, every fucking day, stops browser from accessing internet if I am on VPN, it never works I have to restart firefox constantly if watching videos, whatever. It is useless!
- by Firefox user 14426517, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Automatically enabling itself on every site makes this completely useless. It should be whitelist-based, and only change sites I specifically tell it to, especially since it also modifies sites that have built-in dark modes, or are just dark already - and it messes up other sites, like Outlook, so I couldn't read my mail.
Could be good, but the way it works makes it worthless.
- by Firefox user 15090081, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Everything was working perfectly, but last update or something casues a lot of problems with pages not loading etc. That happened like 3 or 2 days ago :(
- by Firefox user 13918195, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Worked great for a long time. Then a new update came out and it broke everything. Pages don't load properly anymore and I couldn't find any solution. Hope it gets fixed soon!