Review by asciidude
Rated 5 out of 5by asciidude, 7 months ago
Minimal and good, simply changing the contrast of the websites. Very nice.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17884980, a month agoworks perfectly, does not slow down the loading of web sites like other add-ons
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17868857, a month agoDoes not seem to work with Firefox. Youtube tutorial does not show how to enable on Firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jaswanth Sanagapalli, 2 months agoThe options page and white-listing are not available/accessible on FireFox, it would get a 5 star otherwise
- Rated 5 out of 5by sirius-g, 3 months agoA life changer for someone who has a large screen that they spend a long time using. Most pages are not very eye friendly (especially at night), whereas this changes everything.
- Rated 5 out of 5by psyburr, 3 months agotiny addon, big selling point. simple function, easy to use, just like a single pole, single throw light switch for a room (not one of these 'smart' ones connected the internet). it operates like a light switch should, instantly and simply. it stays on until you turn it off, and vice versa. it would be great to have a blacklist/whitelist option for specific sites (unless i missed it, as i did not read the docs in their entirety yet), although the included list covers a lot of major ones people visit. all in all, way better than 'dark reader' addon if you are just looking for a simple catch-all solution without all the added overhead that dark reader packages with its features. thanks Bernard!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17731681, 5 months agoЯ попробовал этот темный режим и увидел красивые функции и простоту использования.Спасибо за это приложение.Всем рекомендую попробовать
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mike G., 8 months agoThis app is a rough diamond. it has features that even Dark Reader don't, however some of theme (eg. CSS style editor) are catered towards programmers. Trust me, this is the best app for dark theme, if you know how to edit CSS.