- Rated 4 out of 5by Skcyte, 2 years agoIt's great but I wish the there's some kind of whitelist or blacklist instead of global toggle.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15337757, 3 years agoIt's faster than Dark Reader, but also works worse.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Shy, 3 years agoI really like the dark background theme however I have found it really slows down the FF Browser. I would like to be able to just enable it when I want, but I haven't figured out how to do this. I'm probably missing the instructions that are right in front of my face. At any rate, I like the dark background but I'm removing it for now because of how it slows down the browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by john joe, 3 years agoit exactly works like the name. it's lightweight and does one thing great! although dark reader has better looking options, it's 10 times as bigger and i consider it bloated.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 00-Schneider, 3 years ago***** dafür das ich meine gewohnten Farben genau einstellen kann.
* dafür das alles von Mozilla mich nun weiß blendet, nicht nur die Startseite sondern auch alle Webseiten und Foren. Bekommt man dafür die "Official-Add-on Plakette"? Buuuuh, ich bitte um etwas mehr Kampfgeist..
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15112977, 3 years agonice and simple but is doesn't have a white or black list though.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kch, 3 years agoFairly nice and working well. I have been enjoying using it. One improvement which I would appreciate is that way it renders text/search fields & icon links. Now it is often wrapped with a white border with rounded corners and does not match back to the interface of some websites (e.g. DuckDuckGo, social media sharing icons). It also disable/hide some icon links (e.g. on Medium when trying to clap hands or saving an article, icon buttons on the left) and emoji display (on Facebook posts).