- Rated 4 out of 5by Theo Moolenaar, 3 months agoFaster but less flash than DarkReader. If you have a really old, low-end machine like I do, use this instead.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Parkthebus, 8 months agoVery helpful and works well on almost every website. However, I wish there was a way to add a schedule to this extension (Eg. Turn on only after 11:00 pm)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hesdy, 9 months agoI agree with DimTim, it's much easier to maintain a "whitelist" where you add the domains you want to have a dark background, rather than have to disable each and every site you want to have it disabled for.
Otherwis it is a great addon!
- Rated 4 out of 5by DimTim, 10 months agoGood addon, but I miss "whitelist" mode: dark mode is disabled by default, and enabled only on selected sites.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wo, a year agoI only want to change the background colour I don't want to make other change. I cannot close those options.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16792125, a year agoIts been one year since last update. Unusual for a recomended from Mozilla addon.Maybe abandoned from developer? Anyway not five stars , because i think it needs a button for import-export options.
- Rated 4 out of 5by comte, a year agoThis add-on is great, I can change all web pages to dark background and they look great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nadja, a year agoCool, I really hate the shadow when selecting text though. If there was an option to remove or reduce that, that would've been awesome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by XyyX, 2 years agoWould be awesome if you could activate this addon just in the nighttime and deactivate it in the daytime. Best in connection to the userlocation and the sunset so you dont have to change the working period all the time in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Greets. Awesome Addon!