- Rated 5 out of 5EXCELLENT
- Rated 4 out of 5WORKS
- Rated 1 out of 5At first it was fine, then one download would stop. You start it up again, then two stop. Then you start it again, then the popup window fails to display the download status and eventually freezes up and you have to close it and start all over again. Waste of my money...the Download Manager Firefox previously had was mad fast....what's going on?
- Rated 1 out of 5not working
- Rated 1 out of 5If it were possible I would give less than one star for this app.
I searched for LINUX apps to work in a LINUX system and this points to a Windows Downloader.
How UTTERLY stupid is that ?
First Mozilla ruins the best Browser that has been written and then they direct you to Windows software.
Has Mozilla sold out to MS ?????????
What gives guys ?
- Rated 1 out of 5Don't work! The DAP program shows "communication error".
- Rated 4 out of 5Good