- Rated 4 out of 5by Bred, 3 years agovery cool, would be nice to see rounded scroll pill options tho :))It would be awesome to have other customization options, but Firefox currently only supports size and color. If Firefox supports more customization in the future, I'd love to expand the add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14945218, 3 years agoI'm desperately trying to find a way to get rid of disappearing scrollbars and make all scrollbars normal with the thing at the top and bottom. I installed this but don't see any way to actually use it. No instructions, right clicking on a disappearing scrollbar does nothing. Just don't see any way for change a scrollbar. Needs instructions on how to use.When the add-on is installed, the settings page should automatically appear. If not, you can try reinstalling it. Alternatively, you can get to the settings by pressing the Firefox menu button, selecting add-ons, picking the Custom Scrollbars add-on and press the options tab.
If you still need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to help. It sounds like the add-on would be able to solve the problem you are having.
- Rated 4 out of 5by unbeatable-101, 3 years agoNice, but is there a way to make the scrollbars more like macOS?Currently, the customizations that Firefox offers for scrollbars is pretty limited. It only supports two styles (thin or wide). I hope that Firefox will offer more customization options in the future, but for now the add-on is limited to the few options that Firefox supports.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tony, 3 years agoFantastic extension! It woks beautifully. Works best when the 'Scrollbar width: Thin' option is selected. Really necessary on Windows to hide those gigantic scrollbars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mike Blais, 3 years agoIt doesn't seem to work with Facebook.Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, with the new Facebook design, they've made it impossible for the add-on to customize the scrollbars. Instead of using the standard scrollbars, they have built their own scrollbar system from the ground up so that they can have full control over the appearance of the way the scrollbars look and behave.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Chris, 3 years agoLove it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Raknos13, 3 years agoGreat extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.