- by Anna, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This does not work at all, nothing changes.Sorry to hear the add-on isn't working for you. If you send me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue, what website(s) is not working and what settings you are using (or a copy of the backup file from the add-on), I'd be happy to take a look.
- by Firefox user 15347049, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Does *not* make scrollbars wider in v89.Currently, Firefox has 3 options for scrollbar width: thin, hidden and system default. I'm going to change the label for the wide option because on Firefox the option is whatever your operating system's default scrollbar is.
I'm trying to get the organization in charge of the scrollbar standard (W3C) to add a wide option to Firefox, but it's a long process.
- by rado84, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly!
Not all tabs need to be reloaded. Some, like phpbb3 and ipb forums take the changes instantly, without reload.Glad to hear you like the add-on. As of the latest update, most of the tabs should take the changes without having to be reloaded. The reload warning on the settings page has been left there as a precaution to make sure that the changes made actually work as intended. It should be removed in a future version.
- by Firefox user 13788823, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works well, except when using cordless Magic Mouse on iMac. No colour is available then.Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to hear you are having issues. I'd love to take a look into the Magic Mouse issue for you, although it may be difficult since I don't have a Mac.
If you could either file a bug report on GitHub (https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/new) or email me at email@example.com with more information, it would be much appreciated. It's helpful if you include your current settings and, if the issue is with a specific website, the URL for that website. Thanks!
- by Display Name, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works well to change the colours of the scrollbar, but the options to increase the width of the scrollbars are rather limited. There are currently only 2 settings: "small", which is actually microscopic, and "wide" which is the very small standard width that I was hoping to increase.Glad to hear that you like most of the add-on! I'd love to be able to offer more scrollbar width options, but unfortunately I'm limited to the two that Firefox supports. I'm hoping that Firefox will eventually expand the scrollbar functionality to allow the add-on to set a custom width, as is currently possible on other browsers.
- by Firefox user 16884736, a year agoRated 1 out of 5It didn't change anythingSorry to hear you are having issues with the add-on. If you send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some more information about the settings you are trying to use and the page(s) you are having problems with, I'd be happy to try and track down the issue for you.
As a side note, there are some pages that the add-on is not allowed to modify. An example would be the Firefox add-ons website. So if the pages you are having problems with are Firefox pages, that could be the issue.
As well, please note that you currently need to refresh your tabs before the changes will appear on the website. That is being addressed in an upcoming update, but for now you need to refresh the tab. If that doesn't work, trying restarting your browser.
Hope that helps, but if not, feel free to reach out to the email address above. Thanks.