To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
1. Add custom zoom level for each website easily from Firefox's toolbar panel.
2. Set X and Y positions for each page.
3. Save button stores the settings for individual pages.
4. You can delete each setting from toolbar panel window by clicking on the close (x) button.
5. There is also an option to set a zoom level for all websites by adding "*" instead of a "URL".
6. To quickly turn the Addon ON or OFF, there are two separate buttons at the popup UI, top section.
In order to add a custom zoom level, (a) simply open the toolbar panel UI, (b) change the zoom slider to adjust the magnifying scale, (c) then change the other two sliders for X and Y positions, (d) and finally click on the save button. The settings will be saved for the page you selected (the URL for each page will be automatically added to the popup UI once you open it, however you can change it to your desired value).
Note: in order to report Bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage and fill the bug report form.