- by Firefox user 15402731, a month agoRated 3 out of 5nice and useful, but it has just one big problem: if I do not use the browser for a while, when I go back to browsing, it breaks web connectivity and I have to disable it to go back to browsing.
Until that, I can't load any page and the browser seems blocked.
- by Hexillium, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what it claims to - couldn't ask for more. Very useful for having specifc websites that need an extra layer of anonymisation in the same browser as the rest of your normal browsing
- by Firefox user 15172201, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5So, it's a pretty fantastic addon idea and I love it. There is one pretty big oversight though. When in private browsing, there is no way to set it to default to a proxy. So private browsing always uses a direct connection. I can't code personally so I can't contribute but it would be great if that issue could be corrected.
- by Chen Xizhan, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5very usefull extension.
After I enable this plug-in, the browser always automatically switches HTTP to HTTPS. It is indeed necessary to access HTTP URLs during intranet development. Can you improve it?
Sorry I made a mistake, I am accessing the local URL in the container with the proxy enabled. When I switch to the directly connected container, there is no problem.
- by Firefox user 12132439, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very, very useful extension. I use a lot of different proxies for work and it makes easy to segregate content from each proxy. The ability to use multiples proxies at the same time while having non proxified tabs is very powerful. The interface is a little rough around the edges, but as I don't go everyday in the settings it's a very minor inconvenience.
- by Firefox user 16342389, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Fantastic addon, I use it all the time for a variety of things. But after the most recent update I can't access proxied localhosts! One of my main use cases is using an SSH Socks proxy to tunnel to my VPN and access localhost on the server. Please fix!
- by pixsa, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, Thank you for publishing this extension, very helpful !
I got problem with default proxy, it is not picked up by new containers, this is why i gave four stars, maybe it can be fixed?
- by Marcus Vinicius, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Here it worked just whit local proxies (TOR and Your Freedom, apps listening on 127.0.0.1). Don't worked with external ips (that are fine with FoxyProxy Addon). Restarting browser and enable/disable addon had no effect. I disabled FoxyProxy while testing this addon.
Any tips ?
Developer responseposted a year agoCannot say anything here.
I use it with non-local proxies and didn't have any problems so far.
I would really appreciate if you can provide me more information so I can check myself and try to find the issue.
May by in private message on Gitter?
Otherwise, I don't think I can help.