- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13428261, 6 months agoFor me, there;s one issue I have with this add on, and that's the symbol I choose keeps changing it back to a the briefcase. I think it is because of your add on, it might be because of Firefox Multi-Account Containers, but I wish there was a way to keep the symbol from changing.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15950280, a year agoGood idea, but not comprehensive since Amazon makes so many acquisitions. If you want to do this right, you need to do it yourself. Check out this list of acquisitions:
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16164486, 3 years agoSeems to do its job but (as we could expect) also blocks embedded Twitch streams (in my case lolesport.com), would be nice to add an option to disable restrictions on chosen websites.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Moz://FifthAxiom, 4 years agoSerious bugs in the Facebook-container extension code involving triggering actions on URL change / container change.
- Clicking links / changing URLs in omni-box from container site to container site will close the current tab (history lost) and opens two tabs to new container site
- Clicking links container site to non- container site working okay (one new tab opened, history container maintained)
- For Google container add-on sometimes when clicking on link in search results, it will not open a new tab but opens a new site in the current container (login session lost). This means Google is not separated from other sites. Also occurs when typing in the omni-box
- Changing URLs in omni-box from container site to non- container (and visa versa) will close current tab (it should open a new tab instead of closing the container tab although arguable)
- No problems while staying in same container
*** TESTED ***
All container add-ons are conflicting as a result (you can only use one). Mozilla needs to change the code that triggers actions (triggered twice going from container to container site using multiple add-ons).
Conclusion: You cannot fork the Facebook container add-on without rewriting the code.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13452586, 5 years agoDoes its job really well on Amazon owned sites but does not include wholefoods.co.uk.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14582368, 5 years agoSeems to provide the same functionality as Facebook Container does, but for Amazon domains. Exactly what I was looking for.
I can't speak to the security of the add-on itself. With so few users and reviews at this point I guess you're putting your faith in the developer.